View RSS Feed

Steel Lunpara

1. What Life is About

So my brother. I'll call him GM, for now. He doesn't care about protecting is identity or anything, I just kind of feel like it.

He's the most important person in my life. Not my literal brother, in any physical way, but he taught me everything about who I am today. I am not the same person I was two and a half years ago. I didn't have the physical ability or, more importantly, the guts to do the things that I did today. GM's the one who got me into boxing, he runs the tabletop he ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Requests?

Say, since I'm pretty much still starting out as an artist (Well, really it's been 5 years since I realized this was something I should do, but just shut up and let me talk,) I figured I may as well say this here too. I'm perfectly willing to take requests right now. You get free drawings of debatable quality, I get experience, and some third guy gets a third thing to round this sentence out! A perfect* trade!

*Warning: Trade may or may not actually be perfect

Some ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. So I've got a job now...

Hey, it's the blog functionality that everyone ignores! I like having little numbers by my name. I like having little number that are large even more! So... Hey. My name's Frost. I guess I'm going to talk about my life and stuff.

I just got a new job, working at an animal kennel. It's definitely physical work, and it kind of smells, but hey, it's what I signed up for. It's in the field I plan on going to, and honestly, I like it plenty. I clean cages, give the dogs water, walk them, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized