Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Jason Richardson, Werepyre
    Shadow Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin
    Affected RPers: @Alphys

"No, I am not familiar with your culture or anything about you." Jason admitted. He listened to Delbin, then answered. "I'd assume it's because either your culture ostracized you, or you don't feel you belong there. Maybe both." he said.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin
    Affected RPers: @Gaster

"You're very observant," Delbin noted. "You would be correct, I didn't belong there nor did they want me back anyway. I came here with a simple task, and when the opening to the utopia reopened, I was not there to come back through." Delbin shrugged a little. "Not that it bothers me, but they were never really... welcoming of those of us who put love before mate."
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 06-20-2016 at 04:48 PM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Shadow Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin

"Only because I was in the same type of situation when I was turned." Jason said. "Sorry about how you and the society you were born in didn't see eye to eye."

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin

Delbin smirked and waved his hand. "Ah it's fine. They never liked me and I never liked me. When I didn't return it was a good riddance on both sides." Delbin fingered the wingnut that he wore as a necklace. "Way less regrets on moving on than staying behind, if you ask me."
    / / / / / / / /

Shadow Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin

Jason nodded. "If you say so." he said. They approached the edge of town. "Ok, let's go." he said, changing forms, his clothes ripping to make accommodations for his larger body.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin

Delbin felt himself fangirling a little as Jason shifted. He began to examine Jason quickly. "You look so amazing. Wow. My breath has been taken away. Amazing. Absolutely amazing." Delbin paused then said, "Shall I ride on your back or will you be carrying me?"
    / / / / / / / /

Valryssa Scarlet, Dragon
    Fire Guild
    Fire Guild Headquarters, Dracora, Raya
    [Destination: Tyanis, Dyrin]
    @Gaster

The Kindred Flames were naturally located near the bottom of the city, mostly as a safety precaution. Though only practitioners of fire magic could make use of the teleportation system, such people were not exclusively Guild members. If any of the Flames were compromised, it would be easier to defend the city from the higher ground down than the other way around.

While this made logical sense, it didn’t stop Valryssa from mumbling all the way down to the bottom of the city. So caught up in her own smoldering thoughts, she hardly noticed how the other people in the streets gave her a wide berth once they saw her coming. One look and they knew the fire-lady wasn’t someone to mess with—especially today.

The Hall of the Flames could be compared to a great terminal, with its long hallway lined with the bonfire-sized purple flames. As always the halls were buzzing with activity, mostly with attendants caring for the flames and directing what little traffic came through. Guards of all shapes and sizes stood stoically beside each column, warily watching all who passed by. Valryssa ignored every one of them, keeping her chin up high as she strode to her destination: the Skybound Flame—perhaps one of the busiest teleports there.

Bypassing the line immediately, she went straight up to the attendee.

“Valryssa Scarlet, reporting to Skybound City,” she stared down at the lizard-like being, who fidgeted at her appearance. “Have any of my...” she hesitated on the word, hating to acknowledge anyone as her equal. “…companions… arrived.”

The lizard flinched, and glanced apologetically at the line behind Valryssa. “Er, um, well… Ma’am, you see…”

“Do you speak Common tongue? Or am I speaking with a buffoon?” Valryssa snapped, growing impatient with his blubbering.

He jumped, squeaking slightly. “Er, er, I… Yes, just…. Just one moment please.” He glanced down at a scroll stretched out in his hands. “Um, yes, the Kitsune Izuru… She’s waiting yonder… One other of your companions opted to travel by sea, and so… Erm, that leaves… That is, we’re still waiting on—”

Having enough from the attendant, Valryssa turned and looked for the Kitsune he had mentioned. It didn’t take long to spot the person in question: a young woman who would have looked human, were it not for the three red fox tails sprouting from her posterior. Valryssa crossed her arms and considered the creature. Though she looked young, the dragon knew better than to assume a Kitsune’s age. She very well could have been older than Valryssa herself.

“Are you Izuru?” she demanded, still eyeing the Kitsune through narrowed eyes.

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

Shadow Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin

Jason just waited as Delbin blabbered on. "It would be easier for me to carry you on my back than to hold you. And probably safer as well." he said.

Izuru Natsume, Kitsune
    Fire Guild
    Fire Guild Headquarters, Dracora, Raya
    Affected RPers: @FedoraChar

Izuru looked over at Valryssa, having been staring off as she waited for the others until she heard her name. She nodded slightly. "Yes I am, ma'am." she said respectfully, walking over to the person addressing her.

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Aria-Haizen 'Hazy'
    Wing Guild Bodyguard
    Lesonia, Raya
    ARP’ers: @Velocity

To fly in the air quickly from one place to another was in a Storm Kyte's nature. Having magic do it for you, was not. She was already compact down in form as it was, but the effect of the magic wanted to have her shrink down even farther. She kept whispering thrums of discomfort to herself. Aria tried to shake off the discomfort when a series of guards approached them, luckily, nonhuman ones. Though half human was still a bit on the unliked side for Hazy, she wasn't going to make any noise about it. The misuse of Lightthroat's name was, by her understanding of naming culture, going to be an occasional mistake. Aria-Haizen learned many a name culture in her travels, and Orphi was one of the most peculiar.

After being allowed to pass, Aria took her stalky, compact body and followed, keeping eyes on all the architecture around her. There were many a Cloud that nested on the lower ends of Skybound City. They never disturbed the top half as the reflective surfaces often brought upon a slight panic. The illusion of ten times more Storm Kytes than there actually was often alarmed the residents of the city below. The fascination of how mirrors worked always made young ones curious and Aria was no exception back in the day.

Hazy listened carefully to each word Hadran was saying. She was only off to the side of her when she was addressed specifically, being told to not be overly helpful due to the leader's belief in her lack of stealth skills. The Storm Kyte tilted her head a bit, which was still larger than Hadran's shoulders and head combined. Storm Kytes were fine for stealth in the air, it was very hard to find them when they weren't on the ground. However she cold have meant something else by skill set. What exactly was this skill set she was referring to? Either way, Aria gave an affirmative sound that wasn't quite an "Alright." but it wasn't quite a hum or a growl either. It was a weird mix of all three. Speech was still something she had yet to master, but could definitely get around the town on her own with it.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin

Seeing that Jason had granted him permission to climb onto his back, Delbin did just that. The Encantado walked up behind Jason, waited until the werepyre was in position, then climbed onto Jason's back. It was a bit awkward but Delbin did his best. "Is this okay or should I move somewhere else?" Delbin asked, unsure what positions were best when riding a werepyre.
    / / / / / / / /