Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

Arryn Shinesong, Elf
    The Guild of Light
    Headquarters of the Guild of Light

Think, Arryn...there has to be some clue that could help... the young elf thought as she put away her last book.

Her face brightened when she saw some folktale books. "Of course! Maybe our land's lore and heroes will hold a key!"
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Jason Richardson, Werepyre
    Shadow Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin
    Affected RPers: @Alphys

Jason shifted his wings, revealing that Delbin was a little too far to the right for him to fly properly. "You almost got it, just move a bit to the left and make sure you have a good grip."

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin
    Affected RPers: @Gaster

Delbin did as was asked of him and held on tight to Jason. "Okay, I'm as ready as I'll ever be I guess. So what now?"
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Shadow Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin

Jason bent his legs a little before jumping, gaining considerable height just from that, before beginning to flap his wings for the extra push to get him above the clouds. Once there, he slowed down a bit, but did keep moving at a considerable speed, though he did keep it reasonable. Faster than a horse, but nowhere near his fastest speed.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin

Delbin pressed his face into Jason's back as they shot up into the air. He could feel his robes snapping in the wind as Jason began to flap his wings, whisking them higher and higher in the air. Truth be told, Delbin had never flown before. He preferred to swim or ride horseback. Plus he didn't exactly have the power to fly and, as he emphasized to people time and time again, his bubbles only worked underwater. Thus Delbin had never had the means or motive to do this before. He was about to find out if that was a good or bad thing.

Delbin waited until they leveled off in the air before pulling his face from Jason's fur. He looked around and felt the air escape his lungs. All he could see were clouds, as far as his eyes could reach. Delbin looked around several times, taking the whole view in. This was nothing like he has ever seen before and he wanted to make sure he got a good look while he could, because Delbin might never get the chance to do this again.
    / / / / / / / /

Shadow Guild
    Flying over Dyrin

"How you holding up back there? Any issues?" Jason asked, tilting his head back to look at Delbin.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin

"This is amazing!" Delbin shouted back to Jason. Delbin tightened his grip on Jason in his left hand then released his right hand. Delbin reached into the air then immediately jerked his hand back, giggling a little. The wind felt so sharp and cold but it felt amazing nonetheless! This was so cool! "Why doesn't everyone learn to fly? This is amazing!"
    / / / / / / / /

Shadow Guild
    Flying over Dyrin

"Eh, it's not for everyone. I know, and knew, quite a few people who don't enjoy it. Granted, part of them were earth elementals, but still." Jason said. "Just be careful. Don't want to drop you."

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin

Delbin frowned at the fact that some people didn't enjoy flying. What kind of horrible person could these people be? Obviously they weren't very smart and probably had no friends because people who didn't like flying had to be horrible people. And that was that. "Well that sounds terrible for them. But I'll be enjoying it for them!" Delbin shouted. "Can I touch a cloud? Is that a thing I can do?"
    / / / / / / / /

Shadow Guild
    Flying over Dyrin
    Affected RPers: @Alphy

"Honestly, I'm not too keen on flying either, it's just a means of travel." Jason said. "And, yeah, you can, but don't expect much, it's all air and water vapor."