Page 726 of 872 FirstFirst ... 226626676716724725726727728736776826 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,260 of 8720
    Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Is anyone else having lots of lag? Dx

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Yeah, it's pesky. I'll admit I've seen worse, but I see it's still causing other people to accidentally create duplicate posts. I had to delete one of mine because it did the same thing to me.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Nooope. Grumpychu does not need to be grumpierchu. Though Madderchu might be amusing looking.
    I'm sure Madder would love to get his hands on such a delicacy! Imagine the power he could have with it. Though only a select few have their hands on such powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Don't get mad! Get... GLAD! Or just get even.
    How could one get even exactly? Being a Chu is fun! Take it from a Chu! In what ways could one get even with me for turning them into an adorably yellow bundle of fluffy awesomeness?

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Wow, out of nowhere I got inspiration to write a more 'classic' styled Mystery Dungeon story. One with a human and partner being the main characters...which is weird because everything creative I've done with PMD is different than that. XD But I've started thinking about characters and how the world would be and I might actually start writing this. Probably won't post it (I've got my comic and main story to focus on now XD), but yeah, this inspiration was sudden and strange.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    How could one get even exactly? Being a Chu is fun! Take it from a Chu! In what ways could one get even with me for turning them into an adorably yellow bundle of fluffy awesomeness?
    Oh dear, I believe he's already forgotten.

Wow, out of nowhere I got inspiration to write a more 'classic' styled Mystery Dungeon story. One with a human and partner being the main characters...which is weird because everything creative I've done with PMD is different than that. XD But I've started thinking about characters and how the world would be and I might actually start writing this. Probably won't post it (I've got my comic and main story to focus on now XD), but yeah, this inspiration was sudden and strange.
    Yeah, way back when PMD first came out, I wrote a PMD story but it was more in line with that one anime PMD episode where it's the human plus an already established team of three. And I never finished it because I kind of had no idea where I wanted to go with it. It was a fun experience, though.

I'm kind of glad I'm actually taking part in the PXFIRE Creative Writing section rather than judging it because I need to brush the dust off my brain and get back into writing things again.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I had a lot yesterday, yeah. Doesn't seem bad this morning though.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Oh dear, I believe he's already forgotten.

Oh no, I haven't forgot. It was a funny prank. A good way to get back, but I still have those devolution orbs....just in case :) no more Raichu for me!

Though in the story the way you made Gemma and I turn back was very creative :p
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 06-24-2017 at 04:29 PM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'm actually working on a PXR Tales story for Madder and I. Still trying to decide what path I want it to take though.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    We really need to get Tazz to bring back the RPing in this thread.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    We really need to get Tazz to bring back the RPing in this thread.
    As weird and as zany as I can be, trying to compete against sheer, utter randomness of that dude is going to be difficult, but I could at least try. I MUST SET MY SIGHTS HIGHER!!!

*You find yourselves in the middle of a ruined post-apocalyptic city. Building shells fill the landscape and piles of rubble are everywhere. The skies are dark and red like blackened chicken. Your phone reception is dead. And you haven't charged the battery for the past two hours and because you were looking at memes that whole time, that's dead too. You see a Denny's nearby but you decide to ignore it because you can't check the Yelp reviews and you're a brave warrior/magician/warlock/lawyer, but you're not that brave.*

*You suddenly notice a chubby Buneary approach you. His name is Bob and he's wearing a New England Patriots jersey. He hasn't washed it for a while because last week someone dumped his stuff out of the washer at the Laundromat and replaced it with their own. He looks aghast when he notices you, but then he nods and realizes it is DESTINY that brought you here. He then hands each of you a powerful, magical relic. It's a fidget spinner.*

"My friends, my friends, you couldn't have come at a better time!" Bob exclaims looking all panicky like he's been looking for the bathroom for the past hour and a half. "The Dark Lord! He has risen to power once again and-!"

*Suddenly, a giant Nike shoe falls from the dark heavens surrounded by a sea of question marks and Bob can't escape in time. SPLAT goes the Buneary. The black rain falls. The dark SPAMbot gh943jdsl and its cohort, Socially Apocalyptic GGG, attack!

*This ends the Tutorial early. Okay, just spin the magical fidget spinner, choose whatever class you'd like, and have at it.*

Your commands are as follows:

>FIGHT
    >TALK
    >ITEM
    >RUN
    >YODEL
    >MyStErY fUn!!!!! :D :D ;3

11. This post has been liked by: