Page 778 of 872 FirstFirst ... 278678728768776777778779780788828 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,780 of 8720
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I never could get into any of the wolverine or x-men movies. deadpool was the closest I got.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I never could get into any of the wolverine or x-men movies. deadpool was the closest I got.
    Most of the X-Men movies are kind of iffy. Deadpool is great though.

But yeah, X-Men as a whole has a really complicated storyline.

I have a particular t-shirt that I like wearing to movies. It says 'the book was better'.
    I've yet to see Logan. Not sure if I will or won't.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah I think I've seen part of one of the x-men movies? But I didn't really like it.
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

Yeah I think I've seen part of one of the x-men movies? But I didn't really like it.
    Yeah, I don't blame you on that one. I'd definitely say Avengers or Guardians of the Galaxy are both much more interesting when it comes to the movies.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah, I don't blame you on that one. I'd definitely say Avengers or Guardians of the Galaxy are both much more interesting when it comes to the movies.
    Definitely. Loved guardians of the galaxy, especially since it spawned the theory that Stan Lee is a watcher.
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

Definitely. Loved guardians of the galaxy, especially since it spawned the theory that Stan Lee is a watcher.
    I liked the first one a lot more, but they both had plenty of qualities. It's funny how barely anyone knew anything about them before the movie, and now everyone loves them. XD

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I liked the first one a lot more, but they both had plenty of qualities. It's funny how barely anyone knew anything about them before the movie, and now everyone loves them. XD
    They have a better group dynamic than the avengers.
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

They have a better group dynamic than the avengers.
    Oh heck yes. Sometimes Captain America's goodie-goodie nonsense can get a little annoying. And ugh, I'm sooooo sick of Spiderman showing up and acting like a complete moron. I don't even mind Tony Stark's ego all that much compared to the rest of the crew. Sometimes he can say something witty and enjoyable and it makes up for him being a bit insensitive at times.

But yeah, these movies definitely tend to suffer on the whole law of diminishing returns thing when it comes to sequels.

Administrator

Oh heck yes. Sometimes Captain America's goodie-goodie nonsense can get a little annoying. And ugh, I'm sooooo sick of Spiderman showing up and acting like a complete moron. I don't even mind Tony Stark's ego all that much compared to the rest of the crew. Sometimes he can say something witty and enjoyable and it makes up for him being a bit insensitive at times.

But yeah, these movies definitely tend to suffer on the whole law of diminishing returns thing when it comes to sequels.
    They actually started making fun of that "goodie goodie" thing in Avengers 2 after Disney bought Marvel. With what's happened with him now I don't see him acting like that, but also knowing what's coming....somewhat I think I can't say much. I've seen all that lead into the next movie now except Guardians 2 and Thor 3.

Though I really think the role of Iron Man changed Robert Downey Jr. though I find it kind of funny Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's words came true. Robert Downey plays Sherlock Holmes and Doyle said that Holmes was like a man of iron. Then Robert Downey Jr, they guy playing the role of Holmes becomes a man "in" iron.....or at least he calls it that xD. That's gotta be a suit made out of something better than just iron now.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..