Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    This event has become very confusing to me. Challenge 2 is to evolve or claim ?

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    This event has become very confusing to me. Challenge 2 is to evolve or claim ?
    Challenge #2 was to find a Pokemon and claim it. As long as you got at least one, you were good to go. But, now that Challenge #2 has ended, you can pick one of your Pokemon to evolve and one to make shiny. You can pick the same Pokemon to both evolve and make shiny (like what I did with my Raichu).

You can still search and claim Pokemon to add to your postbit, though. So if anyone wants to go back for whatever they didn't get earlier, the option is open.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Challenge #2 was to find a Pokemon and claim it. As long as you got at least one, you were good to go. But, now that Challenge #2 has ended, you can pick one of your Pokemon to evolve and one to make shiny. You can pick the same Pokemon to both evolve and make shiny (like what I did with my Raichu).

You can still search and claim Pokemon to add to your postbit, though. So if anyone wants to go back for whatever they didn't get earlier, the option is open.
    I told Sarah I was unsure what challenge two was in a different thread for. I claimed pokemon in the pokemon claim thread and that should have met the requirements for challenge two.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Senior Administrator

I told Sarah I was unsure what challenge two was in a different thread for. I claimed pokemon in the pokemon claim thread and that should have met the requirements for challenge two.
    They were just in separate threads. Since the claiming is ongoing, it was put in a different thread. So yeah, I can see why Sarah did it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    They were just in separate threads. Since the claiming is ongoing, it was put in a different thread. So yeah, I can see why Sarah did it that way.
    I didnt realize that and as I told her with my limited time on this forum I didnt think that was made clear at all. but the challenge is over. What is the next challenge we need to focus on?

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Senior Administrator

I didnt realize that and as I told her with my limited time on this forum I didnt think that was made clear at all. but the challenge is over. What is the next challenge we need to focus on?
    Hopefully something in graphic art. I have such an itch for that right now.

But in the meantime, request, people, request!

I'm gonna apologize for not being active lately. ;__; I'm so busy!!! But I tried to come on and help solve the puzzle!

|||||||||

I, too, have been slacking! But alas, I am here now. c: I'm up for the next challenge!

Ive been through the entire forum now and for some reason I do not have them all. I am unsure why I cant find the last pokemon. Were they only avaible for short time? maybe there should be a list of this stuff..sigh.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Senior Administrator

Ive been through the entire forum now and for some reason I do not have them all. I am unsure why I cant find the last pokemon. Were they only avaible for short time? maybe there should be a list of this stuff..sigh.
    Don't feel bad, I spent a while searching and I didn't find everything either (Fate seems to have nabbed everything, so I kind of use him as a reference point). You still got quite a bit, though!