Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pokemon Crossroad's Moderator Results

After a weeks of processing applications, the forum staff have come to a conclusion about our new Moderators who will join the team. To those that didn't make the final cut, I'm sorry but continue trying your very best and we don't want to see you completely leave the forum and stop posting around the forum. If you stick at it and continue what you do, you may one day join the moderator team in the future.

I am really happy to announce that the new Moderators will be:

• Corey - Pokemon X and Y
    • Trainer17 - Pokemon X and Y
    • Winter - Trade Center
    • Soulmaster - Fun and Games
    • DesperadoBRT - Fun and Games
    • Bulbasaur - Past Generation Gaming
    • PerseusRad - General Pokemon Discussion
    • Cobalt - Media Hall

I would like to congratulate all successful moderators on their successful applications, your applications impressed the forum staff.

I feel at this time it would also be nice to reflect on two members who have left the forum staff team, Meteors and Casadriel. Both of them were very key to the success of the forums today, who worked hard on organizing new ideas, implementing those ideas and also organizing the whole Project Community Staff. Unfortunately, both of them decided to leave the forums, however we may see them pop back for a quick hello or a quick check up. I would personally, on behalf of the current forum staff, like to thank you both for your amazing work on the forum, getting it up to where it is today.

So there this is it for this Moderator Application, however it might not be the last. Summer is going to be a very busy period for the forums and the staff have a lot of new ideas that will be implemented. Just wait and see.
    Last edited by Apollo; 07-17-2013 at 05:08 AM.