Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post

This works perfectly because in the intro when this song is played, Ori literally is a leaf in the wind. XD

AND PLAY THIS DARN GAME IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!!!
    Omg I have nothing to trump this. It's amazing. I REALLY WANT TO PLAY IT BASED OFF THIS SONG ALONE.

@Chakramaster next theme? c:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Omg I have nothing to trump this. It's amazing. I REALLY WANT TO PLAY IT BASED OFF THIS SONG ALONE.

I tried to gift the game to you and STEAM IS NOT LETTING ME DO IT! For some epically stupid reason, the "Purchase for a Friend" button is disabled when I put the game in my shopping cart and I just keep getting the message "You own this game already." I know I own this game already! D: My guess is it's because of this and the fact they did a weird thing where you have to upgrade from the normal version to the "Definitive Edition," that's probably where Steam is having an aneurysm.

Sorry, I really tried, but trust me, the game is definitely worth the money.

Administrator

I'll have the new theme up soon. The weekends seem to lack a little activity, so I leave the latest post over the weekend. At least for now. I may update it randomly :p. Expect the update before I have work tonight though

I tried to gift the game to you and STEAM IS NOT LETTING ME DO IT! For some epically stupid reason, the "Purchase for a Friend" button is disabled when I put the game in my shopping cart and I just keep getting the message "You own this game already." I know I own this game already! D: My guess is it's because of this and the fact they did a weird thing where you have to upgrade from the normal version to the "Definitive Edition," that's probably where Steam is having an aneurysm.

I tried doing the same thing for Gemma awhile back. Buying Ori and the Blind Forest for her. It wouldn't let me (then again it's good because it doesn't support Mac. So she wouldn't have been able to play it =/ ). I still dunno why it won't let anyone buy it for a friend. It's been that way since the Definitive Edition came out.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Administrator

Still today, one if my favorite credit themes to a game. Just the visual and sounds alone put this perfectly. Too bad I didn't find one with the footage, because there's very slight spoilers in it if you pay attention and know what's going on. So...to be safe :p

Next theme is: Jazz

The time is upon us...

AWW NEO. That's so sweet! That's okay! It's the thought that counts. <3 Next time it's on sale, I'll buy it for sure. c:

Oh I believe it! I'd be willing to pay full price if I wasn't broke right now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I'll have the new theme up soon. The weekends seem to lack a little activity, so I leave the latest post over the weekend. At least for now. I may update it randomly :p. Expect the update before I have work tonight though
    Oh, sorry for bothering you then. xD

This isn't technically a song directly from Diamond and Pearl, but it's a remix and I love it, so it'll do!

Administrator

Oh, sorry for bothering you then. xD

This isn't technically a song directly from Diamond and Pearl, but it's a remix and I love it, so it'll do!

Oh Nono! Don't get me wrong =0 it's no bother at all. I just never updated the thread saying what my new way was.
    @Neo Emolga

If either of you would like to post the update for this until Friday, feel free to. I may not be able to. I'll be getting the update ready in just a bit here. My work schedule this week sucks. After last night's 12 hour shift and riding back 40ish minutes...I can safely say I died last night once I got back. Other things recently have mixed in making things harder, but those are more personal things.

Anyway, update for today coming soon

Some real upbeat Jazz from again, an Ace Attorney game. I didn't really like it much, but as I got to know the character more I enjoyed it and laughed a lot a times.

Quickly, Quickly. Next theme!: Ruuuuuuuun!

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

You definitely do a LOT of running in this game.

8. This post has been liked by:

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

I was going to pick something from a game this time, but this was just too tempting...

10. This post has been liked by:

Ooh, got a good one for this.

12. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Hopefully Chakramaster doesn't mind me posting the next theme. Pretty sure he gave us the all clear.

Let's go with: Calm before the storm.

And to get an idea of that, here's one I had in mind, almost always played during the dialogue scenes right before some of the toughest battles in the game: