Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I played the first assigns creed 1 it was cool. I wish it had stuck but really I kind lost interest. My best friend loved the series.

Pokemon Go was to much at once. WHile its still popular the game doesnt give enough to keep people playing for a long period. It doesn help give a template for Pokemon Snap on the go!

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    It gets really cheap during Steam sales, so grab it during one of those. IMO, Assassin's Creed can't hold a candle to Mass Effect. (Though in fairless, they're completely different games or differing genres.) ME2 is my favourite, and 3 is amazing as well (though a lot of people hated the ending). While playing the first game, it becomes evident that Bioware was learning the ropes for the type of gameplay and cinematic scenes they wanted for the series. It's handled a lot better in ME2 and ME3, and the first game has more RPG elements (making it more repetitive xD).

But yes, do! I promise you won't regret it. c:
    Next Steam sale, sure thing. I think the next closest Steam sale is around Black Friday, so it might be a little while. There's certainly no drought of other games to play in the meantime. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Pokemon Go was to much at once. WHile its still popular the game doesnt give enough to keep people playing for a long period. It doesn help give a template for Pokemon Snap on the go!
    Oh they definitely should have a Snap sequel. I just think that now they'll be like "Well you got a sequel so stop asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Next Steam sale, sure thing. I think the next closest Steam sale is around Black Friday, so it might be a little while. There's certainly no drought of other games to play in the meantime. XD
    Good. :3 I don't know when Black Friday is but sure! And yes, very true. xD

Oh they definitely should have a Snap sequel. I just think that now they'll be like "Well you got a sequel so stop asking."

So then NO...just leave it as a game you play from the console! Plus it would earn some pretty good money for whatever system its made for.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Anime sequels that need to happen but never do. I'M LOOKING AT YOU, SPICE AND WOLF. And Angel Beats. Also Fruits Basket, cause the anime barely scraped the surface of the manga and that makes me depressed.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Black Friday is November 25th, the day right after Thanksgiving. People go nuts over sales and all that jazz. I stay safely inside and just check out the stuff online.

But yeah, Steam sales are bliss. I'm sure I'll probably be able to pick up the whole trilogy for less than $10. They're usually that good.

Oh god, not black FRIDAY! STOP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP!!! some of us work retail!

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

8. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Black Friday is November 25th, the day right after Thanksgiving. People go nuts over sales and all that jazz. I stay safely inside and just check out the stuff online.

But yeah, Steam sales are bliss. I'm sure I'll probably be able to pick up the whole trilogy for less than $10. They're usually that good.
    Riiight. I knew it was something to do with something...or something.

They are! And yeah...except that Mass Effect 3 isn't on Steam because EA had a spat with Valve and they decided to have it exclusively on Origin. -_- ALSO the game functions a lot better with all the expansions/DLC...meaning more money. Ugh. Once you get them, I'll give you a list of must-have DLC packs and then the less important ones. xD Unfortunately you can't get all the DLC on Steam...you have to go through Bioware. Ugh.

The originally intended Monkey Island 3! I know that's cheating, as there have been three games since the second one, but they were led by different teams. A Ron Gilbert third installment would have been better...

In a similar vein, Dungeon Keeper 3! We can blame E.A. for this, like so many of the gaming world's ills. War for the Overworld is the spiritual successor, and a good game, but it just lacks... something that made the original games so special.
    Last edited by Elbub; 08-30-2016 at 12:25 PM.
    Completing Generation III

Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Elbub View Post
    We can blame E.A. for this, like so many of the gaming world's ills.
    I didn't play those games you mentioned, but I can attest to this!

12. This post has been liked by:

Elbub