Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Riiight. I knew it was something to do with something...or something.

They are! And yeah...except that Mass Effect 3 isn't on Steam because EA had a spat with Valve and they decided to have it exclusively on Origin. -_- ALSO the game functions a lot better with all the expansions/DLC...meaning more money. Ugh. Once you get them, I'll give you a list of must-have DLC packs and then the less important ones. xD Unfortunately you can't get all the DLC on Steam...you have to go through Bioware. Ugh.
    When is the next Mass Effect game coming out? I need to play as Charmander Shepard

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    When is the next Mass Effect game coming out? I need to play as Charmander Shepard
    Lol well Charmander or Commander Shepard aren't gonna be in the new games. Pretty sure it comes out next year. <: Hopefully before midyear...so we have less than 12 months to go. xD (I'm trying to sound hopeful...)

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Pokémon Snap definitely deserves a sequel. It's criminal that Nintendo didn't release Pokémon Snap 2 on the Wii U, because it was the absolute perfect platform for a game like that. I'd also like to see a sequel to Colosseum/XD, in addition to a vastly improved sequel to Pokémon Dash, because the idea of a Pokémon racing game has immense potential. A PokéPark sequel that plays a bit like Stadium but with PokéPark's battling mechanics would be amazing as well. A new Ranger sequel would be great too. Basically, every Pokémon spin-off needs a sequel. :3

I'd also quite like to see a Super Mario Galaxy 3, because the Galaxy games are my favourite of the 3D Mario games. There was just something about running around little planetoids that made the games just so different to all of the others. :)

I ALWAYS wanted a Sonic Adventure 2 sequel, or continuation. But nope...there was never one. :c Just other Sonic games that were never as good and didn't follow the same formula. xc
    I'm in exactly the same position. Adventure: DX and Heroes are my favourite Sonic games, so to see neither get sequels in recent years (because obviously Adventure 2 is a sequel to Adventure and its DX edition) is devastating, especially because I don't like the 'boost' games anywhere near as much.

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    I'm in exactly the same position. Adventure: DX and Heroes are my favourite Sonic games, so to see neither get sequels in recent years (because obviously Adventure 2 is a sequel to Adventure and its DX edition) is devastating, especially because I don't like the 'boost' games anywhere near as much.
    Yep. Makes me cry in a corner every time. ;~; I always hoped for Sonic Adventure 3...

Pokémon Snap definitely deserves a sequel. It's criminal that Nintendo didn't release Pokémon Snap 2 on the Wii U, because it was the absolute perfect platform for a game like that. I'd also like to see a sequel to Colosseum/XD, in addition to a vastly improved sequel to Pokémon Dash, because the idea of a Pokémon racing game has immense potential. A PokéPark sequel that plays a bit like Stadium but with PokéPark's battling mechanics would be amazing as well. A new Ranger sequel would be great too. Basically, every Pokémon spin-off needs a sequel. :3

I'd also quite like to see a Super Mario Galaxy 3, because the Galaxy games are my favourite of the 3D Mario games. There was just something about running around little planetoids that made the games just so different to all of the others. :)

I like that you said criminal. Also i agree, based on how the wii utilizes the handheld it would work great.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

6. This post has been liked by:

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. Pretty much, the game begins with one plot, goes on a tangent to the main plot, and then picks up the first one again three seconds before the credits. You can't end a game with "to be continued" and then not make a sequel! The same applies to Rhythm Thief, which while working pretty well as a stand alone, had many plot threads left hanging, including one that was obviously pointing to a sequel. Nad a bonus chapter in which one character discovered some huge secret about the bad guys, but then the chapter ends before the player discovers what it is. :/

Yep. Makes me cry in a corner every time. ;~; I always hoped for Sonic Adventure 3...
    I still have hope - dwindling hope, but it's still there - that they'll do something to honour the Adventure games at some point, possibly for 2018 or 2019, which would mark the 20th anniversaries of the Japanese and American releases of the first Adventure game, respectively.

Spoiler:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I was also bummed when I heard S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 was canceled, because the first trilogy of games was fantastic. Those games played a lot like Fallout, minus some of the humor and absurd weapons, but they were still very good and very atmospheric in a very post-apocalyptic setting. They were also a good challenge and there were a few jumpscares at times, but they were definitely great games with lots of hidden extras to discover.

I still have hope - dwindling hope, but it's still there - that they'll do something to honour the Adventure games at some point, possibly for 2018 or 2019, which would mark the 20th anniversaries of the Japanese and American releases of the first Adventure game, respectively.
    Haha...I have no hope. Even if they do bring it back, it won't be like it was in the olden days. ;~; I wish they made a kickass chao raising system again! I don't know why they haven't when it's been so highly demanded. x__x And yeah, true, but I don't think they're going to do it still. xD They could have done it for the 10th anniversaries, and they didn't. :<

Haha...I have no hope. Even if they do bring it back, it won't be like it was in the olden days. ;~; I wish they made a kickass chao raising system again! I don't know why they haven't when it's been so highly demanded. x__x And yeah, true, but I don't think they're going to do it still. xD They could have done it for the 10th anniversaries, and they didn't. :<
    Yeah, exactly; the disastrous '06 might be the closest we get to an Adventure game that isn't an actual Adventure game, which is depressing to say the least. I loved the Chao Garden, and I'm devastated that it hasn't been in games for over a decade (apart from Sonic Chronicles, in which it didn't let you race them and so on). A lot of people online want the Chao Garden back though, even if they don't like the Adventure games as a whole.

Spoiler: