Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

There's no sequel?!

Was there ever a movie or a game (or something else) that you wish there was a sequel to, but there wasn't?

I ALWAYS wanted a Sonic Adventure 2 sequel, or continuation. But nope...there was never one. :c Just other Sonic games that were never as good and didn't follow the same formula. xc

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Ori and the Blind Forest BADLY needs a sequel. Sadly, one the devs mentioned the chances of that are very unlikely.

3. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Ori and the Blind Forest BADLY needs a sequel. Sadly, one the devs mentioned the chances of that are very unlikely.
    I still need to play this! I think a lot of indie games could use a sequel...since game sequels tend to be better than movie sequels. xD

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I still need to play this! I think a lot of indie games could use a sequel...since game sequels tend to be better than movie sequels. xD
    You definitely need to give it a try. It's a very artistic and beautiful platformer with great music and a very likable and adorable protagonist character. I really think you'd like it. :3

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Half Life 2 Episode 2...

We're still f***ing waiting Gabe Newell!

7. This post has been liked by:

You definitely need to give it a try. It's a very artistic and beautiful platformer with great music and a very likable and adorable protagonist character. I really think you'd like it. :3
    I think I would too. c: I'll wait for steam sales to grab it though. ;) Also have you played Mass Effect? It is my all-time favourite game franchise (aside from Pokemon, though they're very close...) and there have been repeated instances where I've thought to myself, "Neo would love this. I gotta ask him." XD

Pokemon Snap 2 .... There is so much you can do with that kind of game now. Everything from using the Wii U game pad to taking photos of pokemon you snap capture in the game to giving you more actions shots outside of the game. Most of the game could stay in game and feature new areas and new pokemon! But as a bonus a pokemon go based feature to get people taking pictures while they are out and about.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

10. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Pokemon Snap 2 .... There is so much you can do with that kind of game now. Everything from using the Wii U game pad to taking photos of pokemon you snap capture in the game to giving you more actions shots outside of the game. Most of the game could stay in game and feature new areas and new pokemon! But as a bonus a pokemon go based feature to get people taking pictures while they are out and about.
    Oh yes, true. They could even do a 3DS version with the camera. c: Not that it'd be as good as in-game scenery but still. I think they hoped that Pokemon Go would serve as a "sequel". xD

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I think I would too. c: I'll wait for steam sales to grab it though. ;) Also have you played Mass Effect? It is my all-time favourite game franchise (aside from Pokemon, though they're very close...) and there have been repeated instances where I've thought to myself, "Neo would love this. I gotta ask him." XD
    I keep hearing about it, but I confess, I haven't played anything in the series. I'll admit I haven't played a single Assassin's Creed game either. XD

One of these days I really should give it a try.

I keep hearing about it, but I confess, I haven't played anything in the series. I'll admit I haven't played a single Assassin's Creed game either. XD

One of these days I really should give it a try.
    It gets really cheap during Steam sales, so grab it during one of those. IMO, Assassin's Creed can't hold a candle to Mass Effect. (Though in fairless, they're completely different games or differing genres.) ME2 is my favourite, and 3 is amazing as well (though a lot of people hated the ending). While playing the first game, it becomes evident that Bioware was learning the ropes for the type of gameplay and cinematic scenes they wanted for the series. It's handled a lot better in ME2 and ME3, and the first game has more RPG elements (making it more repetitive xD).

But yes, do! I promise you won't regret it. c: