Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Nah, forget Jessie and how much of a wonky gender-bending psychosis that would be. I'd WAY rather see you and @Lunar Latias cosplay as two lovey-dovey Pikachus. You two could do that infectious Pikachu dance together, go skipping through the park, and then share a vanilla shake.

Meanwhile, the rest of us would be going "DAAWWWWWWWW!" the whole time. XD
    As charming as that would be...

x

:3

2. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    As charming as that would be...

x

:3
    You've made that Emolga look like a total diva now. XD

Yeah, sorry, Caite, but this Jesse cosplay thing... just ain't happening. XP

4. This post has been liked by:

m8 that'll be you once Caite's done with ya.

*Jessie

AND YES IT IS

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    m8 that'll be you once Caite's done with ya.

*Jessie

AND YES IT IS
    I... uh... hmm...

*Hides.*

There, that should do the trick.

7. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Nah, forget Jessie and how much of a wonky gender-bending psychosis that would be. I'd WAY rather see you and @Lunar Latias cosplay as two lovey-dovey Pikachus. You two could do that infectious Pikachu dance together, go skipping through the park, and then share a vanilla shake.

Meanwhile, the rest of us would be going "DAAWWWWWWWW!" the whole time. XD
    That'd be awesome! I'd be up for doing that. @Lunar Latias Gemma! We have to do this! I've just gotta learn the dance xD. I'll get us the milkshake! =D

Noooo Neo! You HAVE to do it. Make it happen! Come don't deny us this epic Emolga moment!

I... uh... hmm...

*Hides.*

There, that should do the trick.
    No Neo! Stop that! Don't hide! You'll make your pair Catie-chan mad! You don't wanna do that to your pair so soon after pairing. You'll be single again before you know it! Just give us this one! Bring out the Jessie in that Emolga you are.
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 03-27-2016 at 03:09 AM.

9. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    That'd be awesome! I'd be up for doing that. @<a href="http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/forum/member.php?u=2851" target="_blank">Lunar Latias</a> Gemma! We have to do this! I've just gotta learn the dance xD. I'll get us the milkshake! =D
    But you're a Pikachu! This should be totally natural to you! How could you have come this far as a Pikachu and not know this thing yet!? Aaggghshff.

Look pal, from one electric rodent to another, if you want to do something right, you've got to feel it in your blood and practice!

Watch, review, rehearse, and GET IT RIGHT!

Trying to divert attention from Jessie cosplay

Administrator

But you're a Pikachu! This should be totally natural to you! How could you have come this far as a Pikachu and not know this thing yet!? Aaggghshff.

Look pal, from one electric rodent to another, if you want to do something right, you've got to feel it in your blood and practice!

Watch, review, rehearse, and GET IT RIGHT!

Trying to divert attention from Jessie cosplay
    Oh no, every Pikachu ever knows it. It's just....not all Chu CAN dance. I'm uh...a clumsy Chu when it comes to dancing ;-;. Maybe my awesome pair Gemma can help me learn? =)

And no, we are still waiting on your Jessie cosplay. Also waiting to hear from Gemma if she wants to do our bit just to make everyone go "DAAWWWWWWWW!" Plus, it'd be nice to do as well =D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

12. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Oh no, every Pikachu ever knows it. It's just....not all Chu CAN dance. I'm uh...a clumsy Chu when it comes to dancing ;-;. Maybe my awesome pair Gemma can help me learn? =)

And no, we are still waiting on your Jessie cosplay. Also waiting to hear from Gemma if she wants to do our bit just to make everyone go "DAAWWWWWWWW!" Plus, it'd be nice to do as well =D
    Aww, a female Pikachu teaching the guy Pikachu to do the Pikachu dance! Now that alone would be fun and apocalyptically-cute to watch! If you can't do the dance already, then these lessons HAVE to happen!

And... uhh... wait, WAIT, WAIT!!!, I have an even better idea than the Jessie cosplay! Asdfds, HOW DID I NOT THINK OF THIS SOONER!? How about instead of Jessie and James, Caite-chan and I reverse the setup and she cosplays as an Emolga instead! OH MY LAND, THAT IS A MUCH BETTER IDEA AND I'M SURE THE REST OF THE GALAXY WOULD AGREE!!!

14. This post has been liked by:

Must I use the Rainbow Dash picture again...lol. We could dress up as Team Rocket with Emolga like the one episode. :D
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    Must I use the Rainbow Dash picture again...lol. We could dress up as Team Rocket with Emolga like the one episode. :D
    DIBS ON THE EMOLGA!

There, it is finally settled and there is great peace and happiness in the land.