Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Ooh good job! I look forward to seeing it. Hopefully all the finished ones will be posted after the event so everyone can see. :D I have been stressed out about my job interview for the last two weeks so I haven't felt like doing anything else. It's over now so I feel like I can finally get stuff done. Woohoo! I wonder who mine is too! xD
    Gurl you know me too well. ;] Yes, of course they'll all be posted! Oh, that reminds me.

Everyone's gift will be posted at the end of the event for everyone on the forum (and beyond) to view.
    If you are not comfortable with a public display of your work, please let either Chakramaster or me know when submitting your gift (or any time after that).

Also, I hope your interview went well. :D

2. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Yup! If you do not want it shown just hit one of us up with a PM or if you would like to keep your identity a secret as to who gave it to you as well that's good too. It's aaaaaall up to your Secret Santa of they want to reveal themselves or not in the end.

Can't wait to see all your awesome outcomes!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

I might actually cross people off as they submit their gifts. c: As in, people who have done their gift for others, not people who have received a gift...obviously. XD

Yeah I'm not sure if we want to have a guessing game afterwards! I suppose we'll just all post in this thread. XD Given the small number of entrants, it'll be pretty obvious who did what. not sure how Kaoru is gonna guess hers though. Corey's going to have a tough time as well

Senior Moderator

Who said we had to do a guessing game? There are some of us that would prefer to remain secret.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    Who said we had to do a guessing game? There are some of us that would prefer to remain secret.
    We've done guessing games in the past. You don't have to participate. xD But people are going to try to guess regardless. I can't stop that from happening, lol. You don't have to reveal yourself unless you want to.

i wanted to join this i just seen this

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    i wanted to join this i just seen this
    Although sign-ups have closed, we'll allow people to join in as long as you know that you're gonna be gifting something to me. XD And I'll be gifting something to you. Will you be doing wifi or non-wifi?

wifi gift

my 3ds is currently re-changing so my fc & ign isn't available atm though

i'll post it as soon as possible
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 12-15-2016 at 03:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBolt25 View Post
    wifi gift

my 3ds is currently re-changing so my fc & ign isn't available atm though

i'll post it as soon as possible
    (Next time make sure you edit your previous post instead of posting twice in a row. ;) )

That's fine. Since it's just with me, don't worry about the deadlines. Just let me know when you're ready. In the meantime, please fill out this form:

Wifi Secret Santa Sign-Up Form
    Gen 6 or Gen 7:
    In-Game Name:
    Friend Code:
    10 Favorite Pokémon:
    Favorite region:
    Other:

Here are my details so you know what present to get me!

Wifi Secret Santa Sign-Up Form
    Gen 6 or Gen 7: Either one is fine!
    In-Game Name: Xanthe (Moon) / Flare (X)
    Friend Code: 2750-1881-6117
    10 Favorite Pokémon:
    1. Flareon
    2. Misdreavus
    3. Suicune
    4. Swampert
    5. Typhlosion
    6. Scolipede
    7. Tepig
    8. Absol
    9. Talonflame
    10. Oricorio (Pom-Pom only)
    Favorite region: Johto/Hoenn
    Other: N/A

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    We've done guessing games in the past. You don't have to participate. xD But people are going to try to guess regardless. I can't stop that from happening, lol. You don't have to reveal yourself unless you want to.
    That's fair--I do plan to remain hidden unless someone manages to out me ;-)
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"