Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    🍁Orange Fluff Ball❄️ azura evley's Avatar
    could i join, even if im bad with drawing characters
    Last edited by azura evley; 01-17-2017 at 01:51 AM.

Experienced Trainer pokemon trainer Felix's Avatar
    I would Love to do this (i will probably be using My phone so the Pictures would be tiny)

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by azura evley View Post
    could i join, even if im bad with drawing characters
    Try it, we're not judging anyone with this. It's mainly for fun and as a platform to create and improve. I haven't really made comics since I was a kid, and my art back then was purely stick figures and stuff like that, so it should be interesting to see how I deal with this. XD

🍁Orange Fluff Ball❄️ azura evley's Avatar
    ok ill try, and hopefully not be horrible at it

Yay, more people! xD It'll be an experience for us all. :D

Hi there! :D I just readed the whole thread!

I don't think I will have time to go for clean and coloured pages (since I have some hard time in doing my comic in time ahah xD) but if it's fine to work with sketchs I think I would be able to do it! :3 So if it's okay, I'm in ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Liokora View Post

I don't think I will have time to go for clean and coloured pages (since I have some hard time in doing my comic in time ahah xD) but if it's fine to work with sketchs I think I would be able to do it! :3 So if it's okay, I'm in ^-^
    YAAAAAY! You wouldn't have to make it detailed. :] I don't plan to make mine very detailed. Yeah, maybe we could even do a process where we pass around one page if someone doesn't have time or thinks someone else can do it better!

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Liokora View Post

Hey Liokora!

Like Xanthe, I don't think I'd use my usual art methods. I would definitely go with something quicker and less time-consuming, such as doing a single sketch and then a final linework on top of that to save time since there's going to be several panels worth of stuff to do.

But yeah, I'm excited to see whatever you're able to whip up for this. :3

I got a submission up!

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    I got a submission up!
    I checked it out! Gallagher is quite awesome!

Despite the mention that you're unfamiliar with PMD games, he's totally fine and would totally fit in any PMD setting. But if you want a quick, five minute quick jump into what the whole PMD setting is like, this will give you a really good idea of the kinds of things to expect (Based on Gates to Infinity):

So if you want to jump into doing parts of the comic and join in on the artist rotation, this should really be all that you need. And if you have any questions about PMD stuff, I'd gladly answer that stuff having played through pretty much every PMD game since the beginning. Basically, there's no humans, Pokémon have built their own towns, societies, and civilizations, and usually there's some kind of world crisis in the mix and the protagonist, once a human but now Pokémon, has to not only figure out why they were transformed, but they also need to discover what they can do to stop a cataclysmic disaster from taking place.

Since a lot of the plot and background we're doing for this is totally on the fly and impromptu, you don't even need to worry about what happened in previous PMD games or that stuff.