Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Hello!

Hello!

I'm Soups. I'm extremely excited to get to know you all and grow with this thriving community! Some years ago, I was a member of Pe2k. I was known as "SuperBoy". Pe2k provided me with a multitude of memories and I'll forever be grateful for each and every one of 'em. Here's to hoping that PXR will do just that and all the more!
    Last edited by Soups; 01-16-2017 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Misspelling.
    τι ζωή

If you find PE2K enjoyable, you'd definitely are at home here, at PXR. love to have you on board once again, Soups! Have a jolly good time and if you have any questions, feel free to ask :3
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Administrator

Hello Soups! Welcome to PXR! I wasn't part of PE2K myself, but I've come to know everyone from there. I actually ran across PE2K after it was abandoned and got lead here. I'm sure you'll find many awesome things here as you did on PE2K! Maybe even recognize everyone from PE2K here as well. PXR offers all the fun it did in the past. If you have any questions. Feel free to ask or contact one of us! Glad to have you here on PXR Soups! Glad to meet you!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    If you find PE2K enjoyable, you'd definitely are at home here, at PXR. love to have you on board once again, Soups! Have a jolly good time and if you have any questions, feel free to ask :3
    Thank you! I appreciate the warm welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Hello Soups! Welcome to PXR! I wasn't part of PE2K myself, but I've come to know everyone from there. I actually ran across PE2K after it was abandoned and got lead here. I'm sure you'll find many awesome things here as you did on PE2K! Maybe even recognize everyone from PE2K here as well. PXR offers all the fun it did in the past. If you have any questions. Feel free to ask or contact one of us! Glad to have you here on PXR Soups! Glad to meet you!
    We're one in the same! I felt nostalgic and attempted to see what was happening on Pe2k, but I was led here. I miss it, but I can't complain! Thank you for the warm welcome!
    Last edited by Soups; 01-16-2017 at 02:39 AM.
    τι ζωή

Hey, Soups! :D I don't know if we knew each other on PE2K but I was Graceful_Suicune, if that jogs your memory! Welcome to PXR. :D This community is even more awesome than Pe2k. ;) And heaps of us are from there, which is awesome. But there are tonnes of people who weren't Pe2kers who are just as awesome. 8D

Hope you love it here! :D Do you have Sun or Moon?

Senior Moderator

Hey there--I'm EmeraldSky, your friendly neighborhood writing mod. If you have any questions, just ask!
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Hey, Soups! :D I don't know if we knew each other on PE2K but I was Graceful_Suicune, if that jogs your memory! Welcome to PXR. :D This community is even more awesome than Pe2k. ;) And heaps of us are from there, which is awesome. But there are tonnes of people who weren't Pe2kers who are just as awesome. 8D

Hope you love it here! :D Do you have Sun or Moon?
    We never knew one another, but I knew of you! It's great to see you here! Thanks for the welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    Hey there--I'm EmeraldSky, your friendly neighborhood writing mod. If you have any questions, just ask!
    Thank you!
    τι ζωή

Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    We never knew one another, but I knew of you! It's great to see you here! Thanks for the welcome!
    Oh, fabulous! I do recognise your username but yeah, there were a lot of people over there. xD No worries!

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Welcome to PXR! We hope you have a good time here! I am Arrow-Jolteon, but everyone just calls me Arrow. I wasn't here during the days of Pe2k, but hopefully PXR will be just as fun for you regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Oh, fabulous! I do recognise your username but yeah, there were a lot of people over there. xD No worries!
    My apologies for not answering your question by the way. Simple mistake. I actually don't have Sun or Moon unfortunately. However, I've been hearing rumors about Pokemon Stars landing on the Nintendo Switch, so if that's true, I may just wait to play Alola on a home console.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    Welcome to PXR! We hope you have a good time here! I am Arrow-Jolteon, but everyone just calls me Arrow. I wasn't here during the days of Pe2k, but hopefully PXR will be just as fun for you regardless.
    Thanks for the warm welcome! Nice to meet you, Arrow.
    τι ζωή