Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ˇÓrale!

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Ohhh hint hint hint hint!
    Um, excuse me. Commas, please.

2. This post has been liked by:

That would spoil the fun, big time. I have to find them myself.

I do have a few questions, one of which is regarding how this forum has links to Skype but not Discord? Hardly anyone uses Skype anymore. Next, regarding Miifotos, would they still go in art or do I have to create a blog dedicated to them? If I wanted to run a quick and silly pointless little adventure game, which forum group would it be under?

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Um, excuse me. Commas, please.

All right have fun searching! And about shaymin being ruined, I know all about admins ruining shaymins. I was banned from a site by one. But you know what I realized? Everyone can like shaymin if they want, but deep down is true shaymin fans know shaymin doesn't like the jerks back.

Quote Originally Posted by 「Metal௵Queen」 View Post
    I do have a few questions, one of which is regarding how this forum has links to Skype but not Discord? Hardly anyone uses Skype anymore. Next, regarding Miifotos, would they still go in art or do I have to create a blog dedicated to them? If I wanted to run a quick and silly pointless little adventure game, which forum group would it be under?
    Okay firstly double posting is a no. We do have a discord but I don't know where the link is because I don't use it. If it's photography art should be fine. And probably fun and games.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

6. This post has been liked by:

Might be better to edit your post next time but we're not strict on it.

We do have a Discord. You can find the link here.

Yeah, go ahead and post Miifotos in the art section if you want! I guess it counts as graphic art or photography? xD

Silly pointless little adventure games would go in Fun and Games, depending on its nature. If it's, for instance, a user-driven narrative then it could go in the Writer's Desk, and if it was art related, it could go in the Artist's Easel. But if it hasn't got such a theme, Fun and Games is fine.

My understanding of 'Double Post' is to re-post the same information twice to fix erroneous spelling and such, not an entirely different point of conversation with no real correlation to the previous posting, but I'll keep that in mind. Either way, it's good to know and I'll probably set about posting my super fashionable outfits. As for the Discord thing, I meant more about in profiles there is no option to list your Discord, only your Skype. I'm in a heck of a lot of Discords already but I'll check yours out soon!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

My understanding of 'Double Post' is to re-post the same information twice to fix erroneous spelling and such, not an entirely different point of conversation with no real correlation to the previous posting, but I'll keep that in mind. Either way, it's good to know and I'll probably set about posting my super fashionable outfits. As for the Discord thing, I meant more about in profiles there is no option to list your Discord, only your Skype. I'm in a heck of a lot of Discords already but I'll check yours out soon!
    Double posting here means just posting twice in a row. I think there's a time limit before it no longer counts as such (like two weeks) but generally just don't do it unless it's like an art thread or story thread or something. And I do think we have that but I'm on my cellphone at a bus stop so I can't check.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I can't wait to see this fashion!

Good point about the Discord button/link. I think it just hadn't been addressed before but I can look into getting a link implemented into your postbit/profile field! Thanks for mentioning it.

Welcome welcome! Cool user name it stands out.

Steel and fire are two of my favorite types as well.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

*Waves*

Welcome...glad you could join us. I'm your resident Rocket...I mean fun loving person. :D
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]