Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar

Something something clever, something self-deprecating, something something darkside

Hiya everybody, I'm back! (sort of)

I posted a tentative return in the leaves/return thread, but I figured I'd post an (Re)introduction to all the people that I haven't had the pleasure of meeting

Back in PE2K I was known as Lost Soul, when I joined PXR i went by J U Ice, and later The Oxymoron, but now you can just call me Wooks, which is what everybody on psn calls me

I'm a pretty laid back guy, love movies, reading, gaming and music.

It's a pretty eclectic list so if you wanna know what I watch/listen/read/play, or are looking for something new to watch/listen/read/play don't hesitate to ask

I was an active part of the PE2K battling scene, being a member and later running Pokerus Empire. When I moved over here, I was briefly a mod for the competitive thread focusing mostly on non sim battling. My guide to competitive battling is still here if you want to read something to help you sleep.

Towards the end of my pokemon playing days, i started to focus more on breeding for others, whether it was competitively viable pokemon or shinies. I'm pretty sure that my pokebank is bursting with hatched pokemon. And that's what I'll probably spend most of my time doing when I get the time to play.

Speaking of which, I'm going into SaM almost completely blind, and I'd like to ask for your opinions. I'll go with the majority and pick up the game that you guys suggest probably by the end of the month

So that's me in a nutshell, If you want to get to know me better, feel free to ask

Administrator

Either way, welcome back to PXR Wookie! You may, or may not know me. It's nice to meet you though! Glad to see you made a return here. I never was part of PE2K myself, sounds like from what I've heard. Everyone loved it back there and it was more active than it is here. So I know I would've enjoyed it as well.

I haven't been able to get the chance to transfer anything from my Pokebacnk yet, but I may try this weekend. I need to get a more competitive team going again. I've only got Moon so I can't say which to go with over the other really I just went with Moon because I liked Lunnala more. I also like the 12 difference in time. Makes it a little more interesting and get to experience the night time more often. Which is uncommon because I usually only get to play in the middle of the day!

Anyway, once again welcome back! If you have any questions or wanna just talk and he to know some of us better. Feel free to VM or PM zany one of us!
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 01-27-2017 at 01:42 AM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Welcome back to PXR, buddy. We're more than happy to have you. I'm Soups. I, like you, was a member of Pe2k. If you need anything or have any questions, feel free to ask me or anyone else you may come across. We don't bite.

I also haven't played Sun or Moon yet, so we're in the same boat.
    τι ζωή

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Welcome back! :D Hope you have fun here! Always nice to see another PE2K vet as well.

For some reason we have never really spoken, but welcome back! 8D It's good to have you here. I hope to see more of you. C:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Welcome back! I don't think we've ever met but it's nice to have some more users around!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Welcome back to the crew, dude!

If you have any questions about anything, let us know! We've got plenty of awesome things going on and there's plenty more on the way, so check things out and have fun!

Hey man :) good to see you back! Hope you'll be staying with us longer this time around xD

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    @Chakramaster, thanks! The only thing I know about SaM are the two different cover legendaries, and even then not a lot about them, I decided that I wanted to go in as blind as possible like I did with the first 3 gens and kind of rekindle the feeling of "hey cool new pokemon, i wonder if it's got cool evo's." But the whole spend more time at night sounds interesting. It may just be a case of "eenie meenie" or a coin flip to decide which game i get first.

@Soups, I spent most of my time in the competitive battling threads back in PE2k so I'm not sure if we ever bumped into each other, but it's nice to be back

@Lunar Latias, It's good to be back, it wasn't even a debate as to whether I should start with a new forum or not LOL. I don't think I was particularly close to anyone, TUST/DSL/Dredd/"whatever he may be named now" was probably the person I interacted with most via wifi competitive and later on the competitive thread here. But hopefully that'll change and if I can't be more active, Hopefully I can at least be more sociable.

@Suicune's Fire, Were you the one that did/does the PXR podcasts? I always thought they were pretty cool. I may be wrong, my memory may be failing due to my increasingly old age, but hopefully I'll get to kick it with some of the old war vets a little bit more XD

@Neo Emolga, thanks, I'll probably take you up on that offer at some point. I'm used to being the guy who answers the questions, especially when I played Destiny LOL

@Trainer17, I hope so too, It'll be a nice change of pace to talk to the friendly people here instead of some of the other game forums/reddits I would participate on, a lot of them were ridiculously toxic.

10. This post has been liked by:

@Wookie Mistake Yeah, I did the podcast with Caleb (XaiakuX) a few times, then I joined HKim and Ray when they were doing it. All of those podcasts didn't last too long though, haha.