Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
See I'd love to get a paycheck except I've been forbidden to get a job. A paying one at least. Yippee.

Idk man because it makes her feel better? She literally used to yell at me for "not being able to dress myself" because I had a phase during high school where I got so tired of arguing with her about clothes I just let her pick them. But now that I've been independent thanks to college, internships, and study abroad, and am used to dressing myself, she yells at me saying I shouldn't pick out my own clothes! It's liike, which is it? Do I get to pick out my own outfits or not?
Okay seriously? That's more than not fair. We've got a spare house you can live in for awhile if you'd like. Kinda just using it for some storage and letting friends or family use it when needed. It'll help you get away from it all and find something at least. You're not too far from where I am if I remember right? She can't force you to be her puppet. This isn't a game. It's real life and you have to get a job and move on. You can do that if she's only holding you back and forcing you to hold her hand throughout your entire life.