Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Another Eric. XD Does that make three now?

Nice to meet you! I watched DBZ myself as a kid, but not so much these days. xP Let me know if you ever need a hand with anything, or just someone friendly to talk to. Welcome back, I hope you stick around. :D

Dude I know you from urpg xD hope you've been well man! And welcome to PXR. :3 nice to see you pop in outta the u rpg world :D
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Administrator

Nice to meet another Eric! So many around lately xD. I still keep up with the Dragon Ball series from time to time. I used to play the YGO card game myself until all these new types of summoning were released. Then I couldn't care less xD. Hope you'll stick around here with us and find something you enjoy as what brought you in before.

Oh btw, the real Eric they others are referring to is me :D. If they tell you otherwise, I have proof I'm the "real" one. XD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

URPG Staff

Oh hey Eric, this is an unexpected surprise.

Well, welcome to PXR none the less dude. It'll be nice to see you around here and I hope you'll enjoy your time. I guess we have another communication method besides Discord now at least. Maybe you'll be the one to get Yugioh and Dragon Ball Z discussion going on around here too.

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Nice to meet you, welcome to PXR! As crazy as we are, we're a lovely group of people, and I'm sure you'll settle in really quickly. Everyone's friendly and talkative. As a Yu-Gi-Oh! fan, do you have any favourite cards or decks to use? Whilst I was never a big collector, in the handheld games I'd always love using an Elemental Hero deck, or a Destiny Hero one (varied, I know)

Anyway, if you ever need me for anything at all, don't be afraid to throw a PM or VM my way. :D

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Oooh! Another Eric! Welcome to PXR!

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Ahh, another duelist! Welcome! :D
    I never watched Dragonball untill a few years ago with DB Kai, but I used to have a PS2 fighting game, so I knew all the characters. Still don't know that plot of anything after Cell though. Stupid tv stations never showing anything to the end.
    Anyway, I hope you have a good time here. :)

Experienced Trainer pokemon trainer Felix's Avatar
    Three Erics in a row bingo

Also welcome to the community and all that fun stuff

Well thank you for the mostly warm welcomes...and the slightly less warm due to fear. I mean a guy isn't evil just cause his name is Eric, and happens to be a Gemini (which tumblr has said is evil) and just happens to support evil characters at times, and swings an axe at most people in Fallout. I mean geez, really now!

But seriously thanks. I like small communities a lot, because it's very easy to get to know everyone, and everyone is usually always very friendly.

Now to be polite, and respond to basically everyone here. but not you dash, you know me enough already

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Welcome Eric! I hope this means you'll be posting around more :D It's nice of you to randomly wish people happy birthday. :) I used to watch DBZ back in the day but that's about it haha. I wouldn't mind catching up one day if I had time. Anyway hope you have fun around here. :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    @Ebail Welcome New Eric! Everyone loves happy birthday messages. Hopefully this time around you will find a nitch here within the forum and stick around.
    Thank you both! I definitely intend to at least attempt to be an active member around here, so I do hope I find reason to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    @Ebail hello! :D Nice of you to formally introduce yourself! We did speak a while back, hence the silly Valentines message I sent you. XD It's good to have you around. You are our third Eric, as you may have read, but the more, the merrier! :D

Hope to see you round the place. c:
    Yes, haha, you I remember. I know we hadn't really spoken, but you definitely seemed very friendly, especially now I see what with the sending everyone nice Valentine's day messages. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Fire View Post
    There has to be a league of them by now. The League of Eric *shudders*

Anyway, welcome to the oasis hopefully not evil eric though your avatar of black goku suggests evil and your name sounds like evil.
    League of Eric...I like the sound of that. And hey the more I watch (or the more it continues, whichever) Super, Goku Black is seeming more and more like he was a hero character in the series for wanting to stop Goku...And it may sound evil, but you can't spell generic without it! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Ebail! Welcome to PXR!

Hope you like it here and have plenty of awesome and really epic times. Cheers and check around, there's plenty of awesome activities and events going on with more on the way.
    I look forward to being part of future events then! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Not another Eric! This totally disrupts the ericllibrium! We've got Real Eric, Fake Eric, and how this one too? What shall he be called? NOOOOOOOO!! And to boot he's also from New Jersey like Real Eric. I'm waiting for the space-time continuum to rip open.

Well all joking aside I can't wait to see you around the forum and hope everything is a blast for you in the future!
    Call me anything! From Seto Kaiba, to John Cena to...Eric! And thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Wookie Mistake View Post
    Welcome back! Hope to see you around the forums, I haven't watched dragon ball in a long time, it might be nice to watch some of it again, also something about Erics because y'know it'd be a shame if I was the only one who didn't mention something about Erics. Anyways if you have any questions feel free to ask, or if you just wanna chat hit me up.

PS @Neo Emolga I think you meant "Hope you like it here and have plenty of awesome and really eric times." LOL
    I'll keep all of that in mind. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    Another Eric. XD Does that make three now?

Nice to meet you! I watched DBZ myself as a kid, but not so much these days. xP Let me know if you ever need a hand with anything, or just someone friendly to talk to. Welcome back, I hope you stick around. :D
    A hand with anything huh? Even being evil!? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    Dude I know you from urpg xD hope you've been well man! And welcome to PXR. :3 nice to see you pop in outta the u rpg world :D
    Hey, I remember you too from when I was new there! Long time no see! Great to see you've been doing well for yourself. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Nice to meet another Eric! So many around lately xD. I still keep up with the Dragon Ball series from time to time. I used to play the YGO card game myself until all these new types of summoning were released. Then I couldn't care less xD. Hope you'll stick around here with us and find something you enjoy as what brought you in before.

Oh btw, the real Eric they others are referring to is me :D. If they tell you otherwise, I have proof I'm the "real" one. XD
    So you're Eric huh? Well, I'm sure that means you're easily the most awesome member of these forums. I mean you must be, being Eric and all. Yeah the summon methods at times can be...yeah. Cool to see you keep up with Dragon Ball though. Thanks, and nice to meet ya fellow Eric!

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    Nice to meet you, welcome to PXR! As crazy as we are, we're a lovely group of people, and I'm sure you'll settle in really quickly. Everyone's friendly and talkative. As a Yu-Gi-Oh! fan, do you have any favourite cards or decks to use? Whilst I was never a big collector, in the handheld games I'd always love using an Elemental Hero deck, or a Destiny Hero one (varied, I know)

Anyway, if you ever need me for anything at all, don't be afraid to throw a PM or VM my way. :D
    Anything at all? Even...I dunno...$50,000??? But yeah I hear you too, I stopped getting actual cards back in 2005. Heroes were always cool though. I still load up older games so I can duel using a Hero Deck to full power before I swapped to Masked Heroes, and Attribute Heroes. Myself though, I love the Blue-Eyes White Dragon cause as a kid it was THE card to have. Besides that I enjoy running around using a deck based around the Red Dragon Archfiend and it's family of cards. Thanks, and nice to meet you too!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    Oooh! Another Eric! Welcome to PXR!
    Quote Originally Posted by pokemon trainer Felix View Post
    Three Erics in a row bingo

Also welcome to the community and all that fun stuff
    Thanks to both of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Ahh, another duelist! Welcome! :D
    I never watched Dragonball untill a few years ago with DB Kai, but I used to have a PS2 fighting game, so I knew all the characters. Still don't know that plot of anything after Cell though. Stupid tv stations never showing anything to the end.
    Anyway, I hope you have a good time here. :)
    Actually the Majin Saga of Kai just started airing in English a few weeks back on TV so there is that, but yeah that's years later so...haha. Thank you for the welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
    Yes, haha, you I remember. I know we hadn't really spoken, but you definitely seemed very friendly, especially now I see what with the sending everyone nice Valentine's day messages. Thank you!
    It's so nice that you replied to everyone! xD Haha no worries. :D It's always good to have new friiieeeennnds. :3

11. This post has been liked by:

Ebail