Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

*scratches head* Should I know this person? xD But welcome back anyway!
    No, but Blaquaza was pretty active around here for awhile and super nice.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    LET'S GIVE A BIG WARM WELCOME TO @Blaquaza WHO HAS RETURNED TO US!!!!!!!!

Aw, thanks for having me back guys! You've been so welcoming since I came back and it's been wonderful. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

*scratches head* Should I know this person? xD But welcome back anyway!
    I was active a while ago when the PokéStadium stuff happened, but kind of defected back when PokéStadium opened for business again. I remember realising this forum was much more relaxed than the 'new' PokéStadium in my eyes, and as such I opted to return. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    No, but Blaquaza was pretty active around here for awhile and super nice.
    Thanks very much! You guys are all really nice too. :D

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    Aw, thanks for having me back guys! You've been so welcoming since I came back and it's been wonderful. :D
    WELCOME BACK!

Don't worry, we've still been the crazy crew as before. Many cheers and good times. :D

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    WELCOME BACK!

Don't worry, we've still been the crazy crew as before. Many cheers and good times. :D
    That's really good to hear; your craziness and cheeriness is the main reason I wanted to come back here. :D

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

No worries. c: It's great to have you back! And haha, Neo's craziness is pretty irresistible. ;3

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I was active a while ago when the PokéStadium stuff happened, but kind of defected back when PokéStadium opened for business again. I remember realising this forum was much more relaxed than the 'new' PokéStadium in my eyes, and as such I opted to return. :)
    Ah, so probably when I was taking my long hiatus then. xD Yeah we're a pretty laid back forum than most, and very friendly! Welcome back anywho, I look forward to getting to know you. c:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So, at 9:45 AM EST tomorrow, I will be undergoing a wisdom teeth removal. I am not sure how long I will be in the surgery (I think they said like an hour but I can't remember). However, I will say that I am likely to be very loopy and ornery for several hours, if not the entire day following the surgery. That being said, if I say anything really out of the ordinary, rude, or mean to any of you, do not take it to heart. I do not mean it and simply am in a bad mood due to being in pain/under medical effects. I should be better by Tuesday, at the latest Wednesday, but I just thought I should warn you. I plan to reply to BB and anything else I can tonight, but I can't guarantee how I will feel in the coming days so, sorry.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    So, at 9:45 AM EST tomorrow, I will be undergoing a wisdom teeth removal. I am not sure how long I will be in the surgery (I think they said like an hour but I can't remember). However, I will say that I am likely to be very loopy and ornery for several hours, if not the entire day following the surgery. That being said, if I say anything really out of the ordinary, rude, or mean to any of you, do not take it to heart. I do not mean it and simply am in a bad mood due to being in pain/under medical effects. I should be better by Tuesday, at the latest Wednesday, but I just thought I should warn you. I plan to reply to BB and anything else I can tonight, but I can't guarantee how I will feel in the coming days so, sorry.
    Try to see if you can get your painkillers BEFORE the surgery. Don't wait to get them after like I did. You're going to want to pop one as quickly as possible as soon as the surgery is over.

And for goodness sake, DO NOT WATCH THE MATRIX LIKE I DID THE SAME DAY OF THE SURGERY! Oh my goodness, while I love that movie, that's not a good one to be watching after something like that. Especially the part where Neo misses the jump, hits the pavement, and his teeth are bleeding in the real world. I FELT ALL OF THAT! It would be a good idea to watch or do something else that's easy-going just to get your mind off of everything else.

Most of the rough stuff will be over within 24 hours. Then there will be a few days of swollen chipmunk cheeks and after that, you'll be just fine. Hang in there, you can do this. Good luck, hope it all goes well, and just take things easy during this week.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Try to see if you can get your painkillers BEFORE the surgery. Don't wait to get them after like I did. You're going to want to pop one as quickly as possible as soon as the surgery is over.

And for goodness sake, DO NOT WATCH THE MATRIX LIKE I DID THE SAME DAY OF THE SURGERY! Oh my goodness, while I love that movie, that's not a good one to be watching after something like that. Especially the part where Neo misses the jump, hits the pavement, and his teeth are bleeding in the real world. I FELT ALL OF THAT! It would be a good idea to watch or do something else that's easy-going just to get your mind off of everything else.

Most of the rough stuff will be over within 24 hours. Then there will be a few days of swollen chipmunk cheeks and after that, you'll be just fine. Hang in there, you can do this. Good luck, hope it all goes well, and just take things easy during this week.
    Oh trust me, I'm prone to migraines so I have pain killers on me 24/7. It's the main reason my purse does not leave my side, even when I go to my room at night because I don't know when I'm going to wake up with my head feeling like it's cracking like an egg.

I'll probably binge some anime and play video games or sleep most of the day. Thankfully I have Spring break this week and I got most of my work done before tomorrow so I should be fine. I've also got lots of yogurt, pudding, and water to hold me over.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Oh trust me, I'm prone to migraines so I have pain killers on me 24/7. It's the main reason my purse does not leave my side, even when I go to my room at night because I don't know when I'm going to wake up with my head feeling like it's cracking like an egg.

I'll probably binge some anime and play video games or sleep most of the day. Thankfully I have Spring break this week and I got most of my work done before tomorrow so I should be fine. I've also got lots of yogurt, pudding, and water to hold me over.
    Okay, good to know you already have painkillers. I think playing some easy-going video games (Pokémon especially) would be great, and anime works well, also. Smartphone games are also mostly chill-paced games and should be fine also.

You'll be fine, though. Hope to see you make a quick recovery. :D