Angry Another Question

I have another concern. Often times, I'd get infractions on other different forums for insulting and flaming when I'm just defending myself and other sites, they decline reports from people against those who are just stating an opinion. What happens if I get one of those here? Can I appeal it and just state I was trying to defend myself? Will that work?

I was told to join another forum on here so I can be a mod there; then something happened that you wouldn't be concerned about; then when I tried defending myself, I received an infraction for insulting and flaming worth eight points by a member who goes to this forum and was a nice user here. This can escalate real fast if nothing is done.

Sorry these questions are all pretty much the same. This forum hasnt had any problems with infractions or banning. Nor has there really been any reason for there to be. If a situation happens it will be up to the mod decide the outcome. As we trust the mods of this forum to make the best decision possible as they represent the views of this forum.

Please dont not create anymore threads asking the same basic question.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......