Need Help with a few things

Ok, first off, I was looking for a working action replay for the gamecube from America where you can edit in or add codes yourself for the Pokemon Colosseum and XD Gale of Darkness game, but I had no luck in finding one, and help on how to turn on the mastercode on the XPloder Cheat System device for Pokemon Emerald and figuring out which code it was from that site.

And second, how exactly do you report abuse to your ISP? They need all pertinent details or they won't take action and I was reporting myself. You have to report it within a few days time or else they won't take action either. I've learned this the hard way when I didn't report someone immediately or save all the chat logs. What can I do about that?

Third, let's see if anyone can help with anything! Always think positive and believe you can.

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelXD View Post
    Ok, first off, I was looking for a working action replay for the gamecube from America where you can edit in or add codes yourself for the Pokemon Colosseum and XD Gale of Darkness game, but I had no luck in finding one
    Action replays aren't sold in stores anymore, since it's a discontinued item for at least half a decade, if not more. Your best chances are online stores or online auction sites such as ebay. If you have no access, tough luck and just play the game like it's meant to be played.

help on how to turn on the mastercode on the XPloder Cheat System device for Pokemon Emerald and figuring out which code it was from that site.
    I guess if you need to figure out which is which, you can turn everything on, see what cheats you have on, then systematically turn off lines one/two at a time and see when all of your codes stop functioning. Or just wipe everything and start over with the codes you found on your site. In general, asking for help about a particular cheating device on a site that isn't dedicated to said cheating device will give you no help. You're honestly better off looking for a forum that is dedicated to your cheating device.

And second, how exactly do you report abuse to your ISP? They need all pertinent details or they won't take action and I was reporting myself. You have to report it within a few days time or else they won't take action either. I've learned this the hard way when I didn't report someone immediately or save all the chat logs. What can I do about that?
    You provide absolutely no detail. However, it's very rare for an ISP (i.e. internet service provider) to do anything about any particular user on the internet, considering that they may not even be using the same ISP in the first place. You mentioned chat logs, so I'm guessing something happened on AIM? If so, just block the user and go on living your life as normal. There's really no need to contact any company that'll just ignore you for the most part.
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Homura View Post
    Action replays aren't sold in stores anymore, since it's a discontinued item for at least half a decade, if not more. Your best chances are online stores or online auction sites such as ebay. If you have no access, tough luck and just play the game like it's meant to be played.
    We were researching on this matter. BTW, I would need to answer my mother in a private email. I do play the game regularly. It's just the stats, gender, and nature I want different. My Dugtrio for example was being outsped by other Dugtrio its level in the Orre Colosseum. I only train Pokemon up to level 60 for Pokemon XD until I complete the game. Then it's level 100 for battles I need to train them to level 100 for if specified by my friend's Pokemon levels.

I just talked with her and she's the one who claimed we had a cord already when we didn't. Then claimed I can't spell cord correctly. I thought it was C-H-O-R-D. And she wasted all these days, weeks, and months saying the same thing over and over again without any evidence, and then when I finally got something, it wasn't the thing that should work like that other thing was supposed to because it wasn't.

I guess if you need to figure out which is which, you can turn everything on, see what cheats you have on, then systematically turn off lines one/two at a time and see when all of your codes stop functioning. Or just wipe everything and start over with the codes you found on your site. In general, asking for help about a particular cheating device on a site that isn't dedicated to said cheating device will give you no help. You're honestly better off looking for a forum that is dedicated to your cheating device.
    I had just wished I had gotten an answer to this on marriland. It was right in my Nintedno DS. No one was able to help. Then I tried the Xploder Cheat forums and no one's answered. The forum barely works and it's been dead for three years because the sign in button works on some computers but not on others. It worked on lap computers in school but not on this laptop. My instruction booklet was missing pages and mom was too busy and making too many excuses to help so that was when I topic flooded on Marriland forums and got a warning the next morning and had to appeal. We thought of contacting Customer Service, but she never did it and claimed they were from another state.

You provide absolutely no detail. However, it's very rare for an ISP (i.e. internet service provider) to do anything about any particular user on the internet, considering that they may not even be using the same ISP in the first place. You mentioned chat logs, so I'm guessing something happened on AIM? If so, just block the user and go on living your life as normal. There's really no need to contact any company that'll just ignore you for the most part.
    I don't mean AIM. I mean constant IRC abuse, admins sending false reports on me and ganging up on me and hate crimes on other places. However I was confessing and even a confession needs pertinent evidence? I'm so confused
    Last edited by MichaelXD; 08-15-2013 at 03:38 AM.

Tomorrow is Sunday guys and in my time zone, we have the last few hours of Summer! However, stuff may not be done until Monday when I have to get ready for school again.

Here is some information I'll need. Nintendo told my mom they cannot fix anything. I am looking for a place to get my stuff fixed other than Nintendo. There was a thread on marriland. If you go there, find the thread and read it. My mother cannot seem to listen to any directions I showed her on pokemasters.net before I even had this laptop. Why not just do everything the first second and make everything easier and life happier?

She also took my iPod to Apple and they couldn't fix it. People at RadioShack are ignorant and I haven't gone. I wish to go. I posted this exact same thing on marriland. The topic flooding was because she sat up there watching movies. She wouldn't want to talk to me about making certain things work. She doesn't even let me finish my question and she yells, "SHE DON'T KNOW!"

So I really need more help. I don't care if this thread has been out for a month. It's still the same season and I've never found the help I've been looking for or Action Replay for Gamecube online that'll work for America. I already bought an Action Replay Wii. How do I check to see if it has the right firmware? This type of bumping should be ok, BTW. I posted this for a good reason.

Oh and my camera works now.

Michael, where did the asking on the DS and SP go that you said you were going to post in here?

And I said to not mention anything about cheating devices, which includes Action Replay and how to operate it. That will not be answered. And enough about Marilland and topic flooding.

As for your iPod, I don't know why Apple wouldn't be able to fix it. It IS their product. If you didn't have a warranty, you might have to buy a new one and get them to transfer your items.

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

Oh, we discussed that before I posted that in this thread. And I was referring to the time I received no help. My mom told me everything was deleted and you see I only make threads like this on Saturday or Sunday and post in them. My mom should've been able to contact Customer Service by now so I can take the cheating devices up with them.

My mom's found them! Where do we ship them to? They are in a box. They contain the Gameboy Advance SP which doesn't function properly, the games, and the Nintendo DS Lite. We are forbidden to take them to Nintendo! I hope I receive an answer soon.
    Last edited by MichaelXD; 09-22-2013 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Please help

Homura answered your question. In fact all questions that were brought up in the beginning have been answered. Furthermore you were asked directly to not bring up any cheating devices and your response to that was to further talk about them.

Closed.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......