Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Molly, you're so adorable! Otter Mii-kun's Avatar

How do you get your television programming?

In this day and age, there are a variety of options to watch TV, whether it be getting a bunch of channels through your cable or satellite provider, a streaming media device or similar service, or even being one of the few people left relying on an antenna to get local broadcast stations in your area.

What are your primary sources for television programming? How often do you watch television?

I'm one of the few households left that gets television broadcasts primarily through an outdoor rooftop antenna. My mom and I also have Rokus on our televisions. My mom watches television a lot more than I do, usually watching religious programming on Roku and classic television series via the MeTV subchannel of WJRT-DT 12.2, as well as checking the weather through another subchannel of WJRT-DT.
    As for me, I pretty much only watch a couple of syndicated talk shows, one of which I record on my media center computer (which has a ATSC tuner stick that plugs into a USB port) on days that I go to work. On occasion, I do check out the Pokémon TV app on my Roku (which is how I saw the remastered versions of the first three Pokémon movies initially last summer.)

I have hulu and Netflix. They are the cheapest current option other than just downloading everything.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Netflix, Foxtel, YouTube and...other means. XD I did used to have access to Stan but don't anymore.

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    Pretty much just youtube.
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth

Senior Moderator

I have Netflix (one of the best $10 you will ever spend, IMO), and there's always YouTube.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Netflix, Foxtel, YouTube and...other means. XD I did used to have access to Stan but don't anymore.
    What is Foxtel? also I can believe I forgot Youtube. All those damn top ten videos distract me at work.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

7. This post has been liked by:

Elbub 

I have a Smart TV with which I watch YouTube, Netflix, and BBC iPlayer. I also use either my laptop or my desktop for the same purpose of I'm not going.

As for how often... Hard to say. But downtime/leisure time is either watching or gaming. I should get back into reading...
    Completing Generation III

Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Right now, mostly just videos I find online. I still watch a lot of things On Demand, and there are a few shows I'll watch on TV (roughly four right now), but not having to confine myself to a certain schedule is always beneficial. :)

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

i have to work hard to get away from falling back into netflix and hulu. Getting myself time to focus on drawing is hard.

Does anyone have amazon prime?

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Netflix and the internet.