Tina Volts the Pikachu
Prankster Platoon
Tempest Festival Stadium Stands

Tina was In the stadium. Getting ready to watch the ensuing chaos to come. After years of so much pain, crazies, and madness. She had build a tolerance for it all. It drove her to lengths where she yearned for it. Even if it was watching it there in person. Those around her already yelling. Cheering on the madness to come. Her fingers twitching as she develops a slight smirk. The cheering and some around her already fighting themselves. The sight and smell of blood filling the air already. Causing her more insane side to behind to come out. Suddenly she shakes her head. Taking in a deep breath as to keep herself composed.

"Not here. Not now". She says softly to herself. "I need to keep myself compose. I can't let my crazier side loose here. Not yet." Looking around Tina sees the crowd around her. Some laying on the ground knocked out, some gutted and bleeding out, some stoned, some confused, others making out in public right in the stadium.

"Ugh, every single place you go. It only gets worse". The Pokémon behind Tina bump into her. Causing her to turn back only to see it wasn't another Pokémon. Just trash. The event hadn't even started yet the crowd was filled with incredibly rude Pokémon. She pulls her tail to her front and brushes it off as to keep it clean. She looks back up to the center as to see what might be happening before the event starts, but other than killers, drunks, stoned, and so much more dispicable viewers. Tina couldn't help, but lean back and sigh again. "Maybe I should just let loose. Get a few more...kills to my count."