Page 156 of 365 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 3644

Thread: Other Chat DCC

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I get stores stocking on August and it's irritating as heck because it's like "we've got three other holidays y'all just holding your reindeer."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Heh, glad people liked that Halloween costume. :3

And yeah, I've already been hearing Christmas-themed ads on the radio. Come on, there's two and a half weeks before THANKSGIVING. Besides, I have no clue what I'm going to get people.

Administrator

Christmas themed ads you say? They're all over here as well. Youtube is filled with them. Even my city mall is completely decorated right now. Not enough? .......they've already started playing Christmas music on the radio =3. It's not 24/7 yet, but 16 hrs of the 24 a weekday and 24/7 on weekends. The station takes the Holidays pretty seriously around here lol.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Around here, usually they only play 24/7 Christmas music when Christmas Eve hits. But during the month of December, they'll drop a Christmas song here and there in the mix of all the other pop songs they've got going.

Lately I just listen to my Pandora stations or the stuff I've arranged on my own MP3 player.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I went to the mall today and guess who was there? Santa. FREAKING SANTA. And like half the stores were decked for Christmas. Can't say I didn't mind Bath and Bodyworks since it all smelled wonderful but everywhere I was judging.

My radio stations (thank god) haven't hit the Christmas phase yet. The five that I usually listen wait until the week of thanksgiving usually. They'll slowly progress in how many they play until we've hit 24/7 Christmas toons about halfway through the second week of December.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I went to the mall today and guess who was there? Santa. FREAKING SANTA. And like half the stores were decked for Christmas. Can't say I didn't mind Bath and Bodyworks since it all smelled wonderful but everywhere I was judging.

My radio stations (thank god) haven't hit the Christmas phase yet. The five that I usually listen wait until the week of thanksgiving usually. They'll slowly progress in how many they play until we've hit 24/7 Christmas toons about halfway through the second week of December.

You must be just outside the radio station area if so then (104.3?) I think it is. Throughout the day until midnight they play it.

Yeah it's next week Santa is supposed to be at the mall around here. I love how they decorate and celebrate early. Especially the music. Love this time of the year. Even if it starts everything near 2 months early it's still amazing. Just too bad we don't have snow here that often.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    You must be just outside the radio station area if so then (104.3?) I think it is. Throughout the day until midnight they play it.

Yeah it's next week Santa is supposed to be at the mall around here. I love how they decorate and celebrate early. Especially the music. Love this time of the year. Even if it starts everything near 2 months early it's still amazing. Just too bad we don't have snow here that often.
    That's out of Asheville right? Yeah, I can't get that where I live, but I am able to pick up one station from Charlotte if it's clear out and I'm not near the city. But usually I stick to 93.7.

I think it's ridiculous since its turkey month.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Ah yeah must be outside of the range. Usually lose it outside of Columbia somewhere. Didn't know how far west of that though.

Yeah I remember when I was younger they only played the Christmas music for a few days near Christmas Day. Around high school days it started playing early December on weekends only. Now we get get it a while 2 months early nearly. It's crazy, but some people love it. I like the music and all, but if this station plays the exact same songs on repeat without playing a different variety at times....it gets old fast, yup.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

I'm hoping there are some new and original Christmas songs this year. Sure, I enjoy some of the classics in gentle moderation, but holy crap, some Christmas songs get more remakes than Final Fantasy music remixes! Every now and then we get a new one, but it feels like there really should be more out there played on the radio.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well I live north of Columbia but most radio stations out of North Carolina are hard for me to get because I'm close to the mountains.
    / / / / / / / /