Page 88 of 365 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Chat DCC

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    I haven't been able to stop playing Bravely Default since I got it...lol.
    There really needs to be more games like Bravely Default. I still hate what's become of Square. They used to own the video game market with excellent RPG's. Now, to even get an update on FFXV is a miracle, even after 8 years of development, an entire FFXIII trilogy, and of course Nomura's post-announcement complaining about how difficult video game development is now. :/

I too am having difficulties getting money for video games. What money I do get is mostly going into my PS4 savings. Still don't have my own 3DS. It'll have to wait until PS4.

Experienced Trainer Daughter of Mew's Avatar
    Ugh money is like my worst enemy right now. I've pretty much given up video games because I can't afford them any more. The worst part is that loads of people keep telling me "get a job" but with a combination of school and health conditions I physically can't, and that's not even going in to how hard it is to even find jobs in the first place

It's okay though because most of my friends are going to uni this year and I'm not so I can just nick their jobs :~)

URPG Official/Head of Contests SLC's Avatar
    There are a lot of games that I'd love to buy but I'm saving up for a trip to America this summer with my friends. While I'd definitely prefer the latter, it still sucks having to hold out. Even when it's all paid for, I have to get driving lessons.

I need a job ;-;
    Join the URPG, the #1 Battling Simular. All of the mons, none of the limits - Create, Capture, Compete.

| LINKS |

That sounds so cool! I'd love to go to the USA, especially San Francisco because from what I've heard it's got a bunch of stuff I'm interested in (coffee shops/thrift stores/vegan cafes etc) and has a really nice atmosphere. Well, maybe not at the moment, what with all the tension between local residents and tech employees. I'd actually prefer to go to Canada though!

URPG Official/Head of Contests SLC's Avatar
    I'm headed to St. Louis since we have a friend who lives there who used to live over here. Never met him, but we've become real good friends over the last few years. Would definitely want to visit California though, I've been to the US three times before but they were all to Florida.
    Join the URPG, the #1 Battling Simular. All of the mons, none of the limits - Create, Capture, Compete.

| LINKS |

A fairy a day keeps the Hydra away The-Hydra's Avatar
    Cool! I'm still where I always am. I usually only have one big trip a year. Another fun fact: I have never been outside of the USA o3o
    Spoiler:

TEAM MAGMA WOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by The-Hydra View Post
    Cool! I'm still where I always am. I usually only have one big trip a year. Another fun fact: I have never been outside of the USA o3o
    neither have I and at my age thats not so exciting XD

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Hydra View Post
    Other than the USA, I've only been to Canada.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

The USA is so big and diverse that you don't really have to leave though! Whereas the UK is small and quite repetitive, so it sorta helps to leave every now and then. Plus mainland Europe is so close and fairly easily accessible that it's pretty hard to not end up going to France or whatever at some point

I was actually born in Cyprus (an island near Greece and Turkey for those who don't know) and my grandparents live there so I have an excuse to to abroad

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Well that's true, but I still haven't been anywhere very far from home.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links