Page 247 of 365 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 3646

Thread: Other Chat DCC

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    All the games I was interested in, like first person shooters, RPGs, and more mature titles would always be a PC/XBox 360/PS3 release, but never on the Wii except in a few rare circumstances. That lack of third party support was kind of a deal-breaker for me.
    The way I've seen Nintendo consoles described recently is as "secondary consoles", in that some people only really get them for the exclusives because they know the third party is never the best. I suppose that's one way of looking at it, but obviously having to shill out money for a second console kind of makes it a bit less viable than the other competitors.

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    The way I've seen Nintendo consoles described recently is as "secondary consoles", in that some people only really get them for the exclusives because they know the third party is never the best. I suppose that's one way of looking at it, but obviously having to shill out money for a second console kind of makes it a bit less viable than the other competitors.
    This is true and there's plenty of games that Nintendo releases that make it totally worth it. Prior to the Wii-U, I think the only Nintendo console I didn't get was the Virtual Boy, which I had even tried and put it on the side of being "let's wait and see" on that one. Some consoles I was pretty late to the party, but I eventually got them even on my small kiddie budget.

I feel even with a semi-decent computer, you can still enjoy plenty of the more mature games that are out there. I don't even like playing first person shooters on a console simply because aiming with a joystick is just mind-grating. I need a mouse for those precision shots, especially sniping.

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Oh man, that sucks Gem! I haven't owned a console since the Wii but I would probably not even think about backing stuff up ever. :/ Did you have to replace your PS4 or it just crashed and wiped your progress? :(
    It's awful. ;O; Luckily I replaced the HDD in my PS4 about a month ago, so I have everything backed up until 30th of December or so. But everything I've played in the last month has lost its progress. Apparently that was over 40 hours of FF15 gaming time...aha. xD My PS4 just kept spitting the discs out and wouldn't turn off, so stupid me turned it off at the powerpoint (DON'T DO THAT) which must have corrupted he data on the HDD. It warns you of that, but I didn't think before I did it. So it's my fault. =o=

I'm gonna be backing stuff up weekly now, though. Don't want that happening again.

Senior Moderator

Not a new Smash. The only smash that matters. Melee HD. Why have an apple when you can have a mango

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

5. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EZ View Post
    Not a new Smash. The only smash that matters. Melee HD. Why have an apple when you can have a mango
    I would love like a remake of Melee where they don't change anything but instead just update the graphics and maybe some of the movesets of the characters to be updated to what they are now. Ya know?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by EZ View Post
    Why just remake a game when you have a new system coming out. When did the last new smash title come out?

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Hell I haven't gotten a home councle since my PS2. I usually just play my 3DS.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Why just remake a game when you have a new system coming out. When did the last new smash title come out?
    Melee is poetry in motion. It is both the best game of all time and the worst. It is both simple and extremely complex. It is unlike any other game out there. It may be a bundle of glitches, but who of us is not? Melee is life, it is fluid, serene and chaotic.

I never payed much attention to Smash 4, Brawl took everything out and made it crap, Smash 4 enhanced brawls crapness and just added glitter to the shiny poo.

Why make another pile of poop when you can remake the most poetic game of all time?

Smash 4 is fun for a party game, just not for competitiveness. And i am a big ball of over-competitive juice

Edit 2: Smash 4 came out like 2 years ago i think? Idk

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    Melee is way too high execution as a game tho, tbh. Hard to keep up unfortunately. Smash 4 has a better curve to get into the competitive scene really.
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I just enjoy them for the zaniness that they are. I don't try to make it competitive, I just enjoy the mayhem and insanity of seeing so many characters of so many starkly different franchises and genres duke it out.