Page 340 of 365 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 3646

Thread: Other Chat DCC

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Well if so, congrats! Hopefully everything goes well for you!

Meanwhile no girls ever seem to want to with me :(
    I don't know what switch flipped but like in the last month I've had like four different guys seem interested in me and it's like ??? WHAT WHEN DID YOU START LIKING ME?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I don't know what switch flipped but like in the last month I've had like four different guys seem interested in me and it's like ??? WHAT WHEN DID YOU START LIKING ME?
    Sometimes it's little things they may notice you doing, or small acts, or they're keeping it held in to themselves. I do that around girls a lot too. I especially did that in high school, but never acted on it. Only twice and both those times I was just left and outright thrown down by one. Who couldn't even tell me herself. But no she sent one of her friends to tell me instead. That was in middle school though. High school the one I asked just left me hanging when I asked. Told to meet after school and she never showed up and had no reason as to why later.

Ever since then I've just got no's. Not even a chance ever :( so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Sometimes it's little things they may notice you doing, or small acts, or they're keeping it held in to themselves. I do that around girls a lot too. I especially did that in high school, but never acted on it. Only twice and both those times I was just left and outright thrown down by one. Who couldn't even tell me herself. But no she sent one of her friends to tell me instead. That was in middle school though. High school the one I asked just left me hanging when I asked. Told to meet after school and she never showed up and had no reason as to why later.

Ever since then I've just got no's. Not even a chance ever :( so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
    Definitely I think it's just a lot of trial and error. Of the guys that have flirted with me, three of them have seen me at my worst, during the Senate trial. Though I suspect the fact that they've saw me in a pretty dress this past weekend may have something to do with it.

Either way I'm excited. Gonna have to curl my mane and make sure to keep the paint on my claws in tact.
    / / / / / / / /

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I've never really asked anyone out on a date. Meanwhile, everyone else I know is getting married or has been married and to me, I just never really aspired to do that.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I've never really asked anyone out on a date. Meanwhile, everyone else I know is getting married or has been married and to me, I just never really aspired to do that.
    I've tried, but never had any luck. I'm still hoping one day for even the chance. If anything to "get my foot in the door" so to speak. So I get that first ever sigh of relief in and know. It IS possible.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

For me, dating is something that has been in the back of my mind that I’ve wanted to do but it isn’t something I was going to go out of my way to do. So this is kinda exciting!
    / / / / / / / /

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I need to get TM Attract, since I'm capable of learning it. Then maybe I'll have as much luck as you!

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I've asked, and been rejected. XD The times it's worked, it has been a more mutual thing that sorta just happened as we spent more time together.

So I'm still currently in the early phases of a relationship, while I see everyone else buying houses, getting engaged, married, and having kids. And I'm here trying to sort out health issues, currently jobless, and in a relationship that often times doesn't feel like an actual relationship aha. xD Ah well.

imo school is for school. I don't think you'd find anyone interesting at school. All the kids who went to my schools sucked anyway. xD Even if I was interested I wouldn't have wanted to date anyone. Say, Eric, do you have any girls that are actually friends? I suggest starring out with that.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    imo school is for school. I don't think you'd find anyone interesting at school. All the kids who went to my schools sucked anyway. xD Even if I was interested I wouldn't have wanted to date anyone. Say, Eric, do you have any girls that are actually friends? I suggest starring out with that.
    Nope. None that are close anyway. Just all of you lovely ladies here on PXR really.

Speaking of it's odd. I was called "ma'am" 4 times today. 3 at work to my face and 1 over a drive thru speaker. What is it about today? Do I look or sound that much like a girl? XD

The time is upon us...

This 100%! I've never ever had a boyfriend much less been out on a date or even asked anyone or been asked.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]