Page 103 of 302 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3015
    garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    FF14: AKA Tera 2.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Administrator

Yeah I'd still love to. I'm just gonna have to contact the doctors when I fell ready or have the extra time with work and all. Probably talk with my bosses about how I go about the procedure and work. It could be a few days to a week. So who knows better than them.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I tried to get into FF14, but I just didn't feel that addictive hook like I did with World of Warcraft back many years ago. WoW was like "holy frick, this game is fun and there's so much neat stuff to explore." Plus WoW just had a charm about it that could make it feel serious at one point (storyline-wise), and yet be totally goofy and funny at others. With FF14, sadly, I just didn't feel that even though I've loved a lot of Final Fantasy games.

I haven't tried FFXIV yet myself, but I'm not typically huge on MMOs. The FF series is a blast though and I've spent hundreds of hours in various games of the franchise.

My personal favorite MMO aka the only one I ever play is GW2 because it's pay once then free to play after that. All in game purchases are cosmetic/convenience and not pay-to-win which I appreciate in a MMO.

Good thing 'bout FFXIV compared to most other MMOs is the freedom to be every class in the game. I really hate being locked into a class from the beginning and not being able to change unless I make a new character (and going even further, I hate race- or gender-locked classes). But you really only need one character in FFXIV.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    Good thing 'bout FFXIV compared to most other MMOs is the freedom to be every class in the game. I really hate being locked into a class from the beginning and not being able to change unless I make a new character (and going even further, I hate race- or gender-locked classes). But you really only need one character in FFXIV.
    I like that feature. One lesser-known MMO I used to play was Eden Eternal, which let you do that kind of thing all the time and there were a lot of neat bonuses you could unlock by exploring other classes. Unfortunately, it just never really got that popular. I'm not even sure if it's still active considering it was down to one last server last time I checked about a year ago. :x

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Armello is awesome. Very, very fun game, although trying to get into a multiplayer game has been a bit tricky.

I like playing Twiss, but many of the other characters are also a lot of fun.
    Why am I not suprised you play as the Squirrel. :P And I heven't even tried multiplayer yet, but from what I've read there are several bugs with the matchmaking at the moment anyway, since the devs have been on holiday for the last few weeks.

MMO wise I mainly play Star Wars: The Old Republic, since it's free :P And also FFXIV probably won't run on my laptop. I tried the free test thingy and it lagged so much it it was practically a time machine :P

Senior Moderator

I was last on page 86..

a day ago...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

We’re a talkative bunch
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Moderator

Oh i knew that, i need to be on more is the problem lol