Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Perky Stuff: Memes
    Are you trying to lure me, emolga?

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    Aaah! He's not an Emolga right now. Please try again.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Aaah! He's not an Emolga right now. Please try again.
    He used to be, though.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

4. This post has been liked by:

AD 

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

It's close enough to Emolga. So I'm sure it is. I'm a Pikachu so I'm sure it's connected to that in some way. The Pop Star Pikachu is pretty adorable though. Out of all the cosplay Pika's I'd prefer her. "Over-the-top girly Pikachu" or not. That's just me though I guess xD.

That "Fairy only zone" says that "anything other than a Fairy type will suffer immediate explosion." Cause of how much its effects have spread. That rule still applies, right?

Yeah it's true. It's one thing I think that really kept me from joining full force was that. Not being on a team I really wanted to. The friends portion is what made the events even more enjoyable. So to see it come back is really great! It gives you more encouragement to work with someone you know and can count on rather than a team of others you don't know as well. It'd more than likely make them less encouraged to participate if they didn't get placed on a team they like or want to join in the first place.
    Well, the Fairy only zone doesn't really do that, or else even Fairy types would be blown up by it. Kind of like how only water type Pokémon can enter the water areas because they can withstand being surrounded by their own elements.

And yeah, I think people will feel more connected to other player-made teams and being able to choose which one they want to be on has a nice feeling to it.

Of course, you can't turn down the allure of memes! But yeah, as the wise Pikachu has mentioned, I'm now a Pachirisu (the result of another silly component of this game), but I still have the spirit of an Emolga, so you're not wrong either!

Administrator

@Neo Emolga aww, that's just what it said in the description of the place. That only Fairy type can resist it with just how much there is. Hmm, then I have only one...other choice.

True true. I feel it'll help a bit with turnout too if anything. Even if it's kinda lacking right now.

Well if you wanna be technical....I'm not a Pikachu right now either. Some silly Emolga turned me into a Beautifly...but like Neo I've still got the spirit of a Pikachu and always will!

The time is upon us...

Senior Moderator

Ive got the spirit of a sandpaper dong thistle but i'm not one, that also doesn't count. You 'mons and your little games.

edit: Im thinking of stealing someone's thunder and naming myself HBird or something like that. I'd do Ho-Oh but knowing me i'd forget about the stupid dash and try logging in as Ho oh and then throw a bottle at the wall as to why i cant log in.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

@Neo Emolga aww, that's just what it said in the description of the place. That only Fairy type can resist it with just how much there is. Hmm, then I have only one...other choice.

True true. I feel it'll help a bit with turnout too if anything. Even if it's kinda lacking right now.

Well if you wanna be technical....I'm not a Pikachu right now either. Some silly Emolga turned me into a Beautifly...but like Neo I've still got the spirit of a Pikachu and always will!
    Well, then logically, you could kill yourself in Squawkers RPG by drowning yourself or feeding yourself to the giant Venus fly traps, also. :P

And hey, what's so bad about Beautifly!? But yeah, you still got that Pikachu spirit and that sure ain't going away.

Ive got the spirit of a sandpaper dong thistle but i'm not one, that also doesn't count. You 'mons and your little games.

edit: Im thinking of stealing someone's thunder and naming myself HBird or something like that. I'd do Ho-Oh but knowing me i'd forget about the stupid dash and try logging in as Ho oh and then throw a bottle at the wall as to why i cant log in.
    Hey, our little games are the best! The fun you're missing out on...

You seem to remember it each time you mention said rainbow bird. Can't be that easy to forget. :P

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Beautifly is better than Pikachu, at least.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

10. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Truth

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Well, then logically, you could kill yourself in Squawkers RPG by drowning yourself or feeding yourself to the giant Venus fly traps, also. :P

And hey, what's so bad about Beautifly!? But yeah, you still got that Pikachu spirit and that sure ain't going away.
    There's tons of things that could kill you in the game xD. Out of curiosity then. If I did go to (56) Super Pinky Pixie Forest of Happiness! +FAIRY TYPE POKÉMON ONLY+.....what would happen if I wasn't a Fairy type? Since someone has visit there now at least.

Well for one, it's not Pikachu. Secondly....I guess I just don't like it xD. Never been a fan of these butterfly ones xD. Fluttering around is kinda odd haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Ummmmm no. Just no. That's like saying it's better than Emolga, Ho-oh, or even Bulbasaur

The time is upon us...