Page 286 of 302 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 3015
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    When do you think it'll be here, because... hate to say it, but you've been saying it's coming for over a year now... :x
    Well I don't want it to be during the PXFIRE and didn't want it to be during Squawkers either. I thought about it instead of what turned into the Talent show, but we thought that wasn't a good idea. I've got my ideas ready to roll out whenever the proper time is here though. As things are now....would it? Or should we try and make it a part of PXFIRE? While not being a main feature?

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Well I don't want it to be during the PXFIRE and didn't want it to be during Squawkers either. I thought about it instead of what turned into the Talent show, but we thought that wasn't a good idea. I've got my ideas ready to roll out whenever the proper time is here though. As things are now....would it? Or should we try and make it a part of PXFIRE? While not being a main feature?
    It's highly luck-based, so I really don't think it would work for PXFIRE even as a side event. Not to mention there's no way to cut PSG performance down on a Week by Week basis.

Administrator

It's highly luck-based, so I really don't think it would work for PXFIRE even as a side event. Not to mention there's no way to cut PSG performance down on a Week by Week basis.
    That's my enlying issue primarily. Is "when." There's always another event right around the corner to keep activity flowing. The next best time would be RIGHT after PXFIRE ends to continue the activity flow. Plus it's right after the peak of a larger scale event. So activity would only be up. I didn't think it would work well for those reasons as an event during PXFIRE. It's true. You really can't cut down the time on PSG at all. It wouldn't work well and would just end up poorly.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Well, if you had a choice and there was nothing else going on, when would you host it?

Administrator

If there was nothing else going on and I had a choice (with all the images and everything at the ready) I could start it this Wednesday. Would just take the time for setup on the initial format post. From there it's playing it out and learning the way I need to hand everything out as you did or in a different way. Learning phases while making it fun. :)

The time is upon us...

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    When do you think it'll be here, because... hate to say it, but you've been saying it's coming for over a year now... :x
    Yeah honestly, you begged Neo to let you do it years ago and never did it. I've really been looking forward to it but you never got it together. That seems kind of rude to me. :/ I'd rather Neo do it.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Administrator

Well it's never fun when you plan something then something blows that plan out of order. It kinda puts you in the dumps on trying to rework your idea to it you know? You should tu to understand that. I'd still like to give it a try so Neo can have his chance to partake in it himself for a change. It may not be flawless, but it'll be fun like it's supposed to be!

The time is upon us...

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Well it's never fun when you plan something then something blows that plan out of order. It kinda puts you in the dumps on trying to rework your idea to it you know? You should tu to understand that. I'd still like to give it a try so Neo can have his chance to partake in it himself for a change. It may not be flawless, but it'll be fun like it's supposed to be!
    I understand what you're saying but you've had over a year to work on it. Squawkers started two months ago. Anyways shoot me a PM or Discord message if you really want to discuss this.
    @Neo Emolga, is it raining like crazy by you too? My basement flooded a bit last night.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    I understand what you're saying but you've had over a year to work on it. Squawkers started two months ago. Anyways shoot me a PM or Discord message if you really want to discuss this.
    @Neo Emolga, is it raining like crazy by you too? My basement flooded a bit last night.
    Lol thanks I'm good. No need to discuss it.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Yeah, it was thundering and raining like nutballs yesterday. We were at the Monmouth Mall and we were stuck inside until the rain subsided.