Page 271 of 302 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 3015
    Senior Moderator

My resolve becomes firm

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Administrator

ah, better say something soon I guess. Before....you know sorry

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Moderator

soon isnt soon enough

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Administrator

Was 30 minutes"ish" soon enough ;)

The time is upon us...

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    i need to change my name

i will be taking requests
    You're definitely at the point where you can!

As for what to change it to... not sure. I love the Ho-oh theme, though. Keep that going.

Administrator

Wow....it's been scary quiet here lately....=0

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Wow....it's been scary quiet here lately....=0
    Sometimes I feel like you and I are the only ones still posting here. :x

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Sometimes I feel like you and I are the only ones still posting here. :x
    Sometimes it seems that way. I mean I know Sarah is busy with work, Xanthe is having an amazing time in Japan, Noble is busy traveling and college stuff. Besides that it's a lot of the game section stuff with Bulbasaur and some updates to comics. That's about it lately sadly.

Don't get me wrong. Squawkers is AMAZING! I love it xD. I know you e been super busy too though so it's had its delays on updates too. It's tough trying to do it all and keep up with work/irl stuff too. So I really commend you for that. True dedication!

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Sometimes it seems that way. I mean I know Sarah is busy with work, Xanthe is having an amazing time in Japan, Noble is busy traveling and college stuff. Besides that it's a lot of the game section stuff with Bulbasaur and some updates to comics. That's about it lately sadly.

Don't get me wrong. Squawkers is AMAZING! I love it xD. I know you e been super busy too though so it's had its delays on updates too. It's tough trying to do it all and keep up with work/irl stuff too. So I really commend you for that. True dedication!
    Yeah, I feel really sapped on time lately as well. There's just so much I want to do but it gets bumped away by the things I NEED to do and that forces me to be choosy with the things I actually end up doing.

Glad you like Squawkers, though! It feels quite fun to be over the top silly for once. And after several seasons of the usual horror stuff, I thought it would fun to pursue a far more sillier variant just to see if it was possible. But yeah, handling it and working a full-time job and having to take care of loads of other things makes it tricky.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah, I feel really sapped on time lately as well. There's just so much I want to do but it gets bumped away by the things I NEED to do and that forces me to be choosy with the things I actually end up doing.

Glad you like Squawkers, though! It feels quite fun to be over the top silly for once. And after several seasons of the usual horror stuff, I thought it would fun to pursue a far more sillier variant just to see if it was possible. But yeah, handling it and working a full-time job and having to take care of loads of other things makes it tricky.
    Man if I don't know that feeling of being "sapped" as well. Work being pretty stupid how they go about things. At this point I'd be happy just getting a job somewhere else just to get away from the place so they see how ridiculously they've depended on just be for cashiering. Pretty dumb of them when they count on me for much more too and then question why it wasn't done later. Can't pack on too many things and expect three things done at once.

Yeah Squawkers is turning out a lot better than I thought! Much as to a point I WANT to change Pokémon for more hilarity (next time there needs to outright be a weather effect for that :p). The usual horror part is good and can be pretty intense, but the wacky crazy bits of Squawkers is genious xD. That's one reason I've wanted to help out or thought these kinds of games need at least 2 people. So that in case one can't post due to scheduling. The other may possibly be able to keep it going. Just so the game isn't put completely on hold.

The time is upon us...