Page 293 of 302 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3015
    Administrator

I'm not great with costumes xD. Plus they aren't too keen on letting employees dress up sadly. I don't think I got any great costumes either haha

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

For me, it's exactly the opposite. XD

People at work ADORE the pixie costume I conjured up and what started as a silly little thing is now like a staple to this project team. XD Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if it played a major part in all the contract extensions I've gotten.

Administrator

Yeah at my work they don't really don't care for that stuff. Being retail and all I can see why I suppose. I wish I could be more creative with it. Maybe go as Nathan Drake or Tallahassee from Zombieland or something xD. Pikachu would be nice, but I couldn't find that real mascot costume we both want.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

My project leader is really cool and has a fun personality (along with most of the whole team), so it was great to see my silly little stunt was very appreciated and didn't get me in trouble. But really, EVERYWHERE I go with this costume, people love it. Photos galore! XD

Yeah, I gave up on trying to find the real deal of that Pikachu mascot costume a while ago. Sooooo many blasted fakes out there and so many of them use the photos of the real ones as a cover up. I came way too close to buying a phony one so I just gave up with it to avoid slipping into a trap and paying big bucks for something that looks freakishly bizarre. Besides, I honestly wouldn't have the room for it anywhere, so maybe it's for the best. :P

I guess if you really want it done right, you talk to someone who knows what they're doing and commission that. Be ready to spend a hefty amount of cash, though.

Administrator

I wish I could get back on my old team. They really don't seem to like sharing things with me either. Everyone hears about things I don't. Apparently there's some secret employee discount only certain people get too. Cause when looking at a clearance weapon at the gun counter one day. I happened to notice a good discount to it and the guy running it said with my employee discount I'd also get the 50% emperor discount because it's on clearance. I looked at him funny and told him I only ever knew of the 20% regular. Then he gave me a look with an "oooooooh." Then quickly changed the subject.

Anytime I inquire about getting back on the old inveneotry team. I'm met with more questions and "well let's revisit it later on" kinda response. Never a yes or no I can go back to the team. I have a feeling someone complained or there's a hidden reason why they keep pushing me away. I'll find out one day.

Yeah I've heard your story on the costume. It's still amazing! When a little hard work and effort goes into something. The results turn out amazing mostbthe time. Yeah I really don't wanna waste money on a fake costume either. Someone that could do commission work would be perfect. Though even those would be rare and take some time.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I hope one day I might be able to come up with some solid costumes.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

I feel like creating costumes is the one thing that would get me into sewing. But eh heh, I don't even know how to thread a sewing machine, so I'm a ways off from that.

Though on the other hand, there was a time when I was a total nubcake at Photoshop and I've come a hell of a long way since then, so getting skilled isn't an impossible thing after all.

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I feel like creating costumes is the one thing that would get me into sewing. But eh heh, I don't even know how to thread a sewing machine, so I'm a ways off from that.

Though on the other hand, there was a time when I was a total nubcake at Photoshop and I've come a hell of a long way since then, so getting skilled isn't an impossible thing after all.
    Go for it! Threading the sewing machine isn't hard at all. I imagine you'd learn sewing quickly.

Administrator

@Neo Emolga

Hey, in response to your new avatar/banner. There's always Christmas in July! Don't forget that xD. Though not many celebrate that.

The time is upon us...

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Waking up early on Monday is hard.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links