Page 294 of 302 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 3015
    Administrator

Sometimes. All depends on how late you stay up

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I stay up to 1 or 2 AM fairly regularly.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Go for it! Threading the sewing machine isn't hard at all. I imagine you'd learn sewing quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    @Neo Emolga

I really should, because there's a LOT of cool and fun things you can make with that kind of skill. Plus there's plenty of utility in it as well if something like a pair of pants gets a tear or needs an adjustment.

I'd start small and build my way up. My brother's dog is always plowing through chew toys, so my first few projects could be "expendable drafts" and then once I know the ropes, I could start cranking out the better stuff. :3

Hey, in response to your new avatar/banner. There's always Christmas in July! Don't forget that xD. Though not many celebrate that.
    Ha, ha, I don't even know how or why that became a thing.

Administrator

Who knows, but it can be nice to relax to a different pace for a change rather than the brutal summer xD

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

I swear, it seems like the potholes are even worse this year. My brother's car landed in a nasty one that did $700 worth of damage. It's like a minefield out there.

Administrator

They're just spreading more and more it seems. Not good for anyone. They better get these under control

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Ugh they're awful where I live. This is why we voted for that new gas tax back in 2016 but it's not really doing anything. Just like before this tax's implementation the lower part of the state is getting all the funds and the upstate is getting some but not a lot. SO ANNOYING. I don't usually get carsick while driving but on some of these roads I have to pull over because I get so nauseous.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Ugh they're awful where I live. This is why we voted for that new gas tax back in 2016 but it's not really doing anything. Just like before this tax's implementation the lower part of the state is getting all the funds and the upstate is getting some but not a lot. SO ANNOYING. I don't usually get carsick while driving but on some of these roads I have to pull over because I get so nauseous.
    Living just minutes away from SC I hear about it all the time. Just how bad the roads are in SC. Heck I've had to drive on them from time to time. It is awful. Not just on the highway, but most roads there too.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Hmm, okay, wasn't sure if it was just me and my area around NJ or all over the place.

I've started to memorize where the particularly nasty ones are. The pain about it is that it's distracting. While trying to keep a lookout for them and dodge them, your attention is divided from keeping watch on the other cars, traffic signals, and what have you.

I can honestly see why some people just don't like driving.

10. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Living just minutes away from SC I hear about it all the time. Just how bad the roads are in SC. Heck I've had to drive on them from time to time. It is awful. Not just on the highway, but most roads there too.
    So it really depends on which part of the state you're in. If you're in the Charleston Myrtle Beach coast side of the state, the roads are in pretty good shape because historically they've always gotten more money to refurbish their roads. Which makes sense due to their tourist industry. But as a result places like the upstate get almost no money for their roads leaving up with potholes every couple feet on most roads. I was driving from Greenville to Easley the other day and the road was so bumpy at one point that the entire car was shaking.
    / / / / / / / /