Page 121 of 302 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 3015
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    @Suicune's Fire xD its 32 C. And no. Trust me, you don't. Humidity? It's the WORST. Yeah Gemma tells me all the time she hates the cold. Me? I love it xD. Sure it's not "fun," but it's way better than the awful awful heat AND humidity.
    It gets humid here too. Yesterday was like that. Completely cloudly but it was still hot and humid, until the rain washed it away. Well good that you can tolerate it. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Plus it's way easier to warm up than it is to cool down.
    I hear someone say this every time I complain about the cold but it's not true for me at all. I struggle to warm up half the time. Additionally, I hate the feeling of being cold more than I hate the feeling of being hot. xD

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

At the gym yesterday, the humidity was killer and I don't think I've ever sweated so much in my life. XD

I actually welcomed the cold after what felt like a more exhausting than usual workout. My initial thought while sweating and trying to catch my breath was "what the heck, I was here twice last week, I can't possibly be getting out of shape already!" And then bam, I discovered it wasn't just me that was feeling it!

But yeah, I prefer the cold. It's a great reason to strap on a cozy Pokémon kigu. XD

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So in case anyone was wondering what happened to those stickers I got, I haven't decided where I want to put them yet so for right now they're chilling on my memory board watching me sleep.

Spoiler:
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Some people just love to cold and some love the heat xD. I'm one of those southern guys that absolutely HATE the heat. Soooooo I need to find my way up north somewhere hahaha.
    @Suicune's Fire Maybe it's because of how everyone takes in the cold or heat. Since you are more set to heat. It's harder to warm up, but you can cool down way easier. Vice versa for anyone else that may be the opposite.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

I come from the north (Wisconsin), and even then I hate the cold with a burning passion that fails to keep it at bay. So climate change is a good thing? It still depresses me that the mountains here in Colorado have a significant lack of snow even in winter, rather than being pure white year long as they were rumored to be.

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I think I'd prefer being cold over being hot. Maybe I'm just used to being hot 24/7...

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

This just in my beta reader has informed me that I am a terrible person and all I can do is just laugh at her so she’s probably right.
    / / / / / / / /

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    This just in my beta reader has informed me that I am a terrible person and all I can do is just laugh at her so she’s probably right.
    Well, a lot of people probably feel the same about George RR Martin and he's laughing all the way to the bank.

Sometimes you need to play with your evil inside.

10. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Well, a lot of people probably feel the same about George RR Martin and he's laughing all the way to the bank.

Sometimes you need to play with your evil inside.
    I MEAN YOURE NOT WRONG. It’s just hilarious when the person who usually encourages my evil tendencies is like “you’ve done it now”.
    / / / / / / / /