Page 122 of 302 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 3015
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I MEAN YOURE NOT WRONG. It’s just hilarious when the person who usually encourages my evil tendencies is like “you’ve done it now”.
    Ah man, I'm really wondering exactly what you did to trigger this gem. XD

Stories wouldn't be nearly as interesting if we weren't cruel to our characters. >;3

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Ah man, I'm really wondering exactly what you did to trigger this gem. XD

Stories wouldn't be nearly as interesting if we weren't cruel to our characters. >;3
    Tldr on a different website where Rising Smoke is posted there's two characters that have proven to be the most popular by far of anyone else and they're slated to die. So I'm just making them like these guys more because I'm a cruel person.

I'm still really upset over these two deaths too.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Tldr on a different website where Rising Smoke is posted there's two characters that have proven to be the most popular by far of anyone else and they're slated to die. So I'm just making them like these guys more because I'm a cruel person.

I'm still really upset over these two deaths too.
    Ah ha, it's evil but good. I mean, you wouldn't want them to be forgotten, would you? Of course not. >:3

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    When am I going to win this thread? :/

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Administrator

Yeah George R.R is really good at killing off characters left and right with no looking back. Sometimes it can be fun, but I ca understand from a certain point where a character you maybput a LOT into. Suddenly you gotta kill them off. In a certain setting it may have a huge impact. In like a Game of Thrones style? Naaaaaaah, OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Yeah George R.R is really good at killing off characters left and right with no looking back. Sometimes it can be fun, but I ca understand from a certain point where a character you maybput a LOT into. Suddenly you gotta kill them off. In a certain setting it may have a huge impact. In like a Game of Thrones style? Naaaaaaah, OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!
    It largely depends on the story you're trying to run. I don't think I could ever kill off as many characters off as George RR but I'm not afraid to axe people if I feel like it.

Ah ha, it's evil but good. I mean, you wouldn't want them to be forgotten, would you? Of course not. >:3
    Heeheehee yes yes of course.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    When am I going to win this thread? :/
    Well, not today, that's a given. XD

It largely depends on the story you're trying to run. I don't think I could ever kill off as many characters off as George RR but I'm not afraid to axe people if I feel like it.
    Well, in my fan fic Trial of Juno II, the entire last alliance of good guys gets completely annihilated and Juno, the protagonist, has to go through an underground gateway into Pokemon Hell (Abyss) to recover an artifact and then kill himself to bring it to Pokemon Heaven (Utopia). I think that's the most amount of characters I've had bite the dust in such a short amount of time.

That was probably too much, as I figured the readers were probably getting complacent with the pattern of losses. I realize you kind of need to give a ration of hope and promise to the good guys and the readers every now and then before you destroy them with it again. XD

Well, not today, that's a given. XD

Well, in my fan fic Trial of Juno II, the entire last alliance of good guys gets completely annihilated and Juno, the protagonist, has to go through an underground gateway into Pokemon Hell (Abyss) to recover an artifact and then kill himself to bring it to Pokemon Heaven (Utopia). I think that's the most amount of characters I've had bite the dust in such a short amount of time.

That was probably too much, as I figured the readers were probably getting complacent with the pattern of losses. I realize you kind of need to give a ration of hope and promise to the good guys and the readers every now and then before you destroy them with it again. XD
    How about today instead?

My Links

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    How about today instead?
    Well, because you need that 48 hours to pass by. XD

No, that's a myth!

My Links