Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
We have a ******* for a president and he's holding a whole country hostage with his stupidity. The funny thing is I don't know why they do this crap if they know the next president will most likely undo what they "worked" so hard to do for the past 4 years. Trump is just undoing everything because he's nothing more than a d**k who feels like if it's not his idea it should be gotten rid of.
I'll admit, and Noble can tell you that I almost didn't vote in the election. Only reason why I voted for Trump was because of all the information the NRA sent me and that Trump was a firm supporter for the right to bear arms, which I feel we need and is a freedom not a whole lot of other countries get to have. That and my dad was really pushing it as well saying Trump would help the economy and would help bring back jobs with less dependency on China. That's essentially it. There was literally only less than an hour left for the polls were open and I decided to just do it, but I almost just let it slip without voting at all.

Looking back, I think I should have voted for Johnson, even if it was just for more third party representation. I think we really need that right now and I'm almost certain that's how I'd vote in 2020. I think both the Republican and Democratic parties are severely screwed up to the point where they'll throw the entire population of the US under the bus just for more money, and then they'll be the first to abandon ship if something terrible were to happen that threatens the whole country's collapse.