Who Knows About IRC Here?

I heard rumors that these forums that I'm only allowed on don't have IRC. Well I'm always being harassed and falsely accused as someone who I don't even know and doesn't exist anymore. It pisses me off. The police haven't called us back to the police department yet and I got a new IP while it's no one else's business. My mom told me it was 100, but it still begins with a 74. Our old internet died completely on September 2. I have a new computer and it wasn't even on the other one to begin with either.

So which ones would you like? I plan on helping, but only after the police investigate the bullying and cybercrimes against me. I'm all alone because I don't know where my older brother went or my little younger brother that was adopted in January. And the reason they acted up at that other place was because of my insecurity. I'm so sad without them, but I just want to chat in places where it doesn't matter how many times in a row you post.

I dont see a topic of conversation here. This is belongs in the daily chat thread as it is about events in your life.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......