Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Wookie Mistake View Post
    Yet another event I missed QQ A lot of things generally go on during Feb in the Wookie Treehouse-hold, but I just wanted to wish everyone an extremely belated Happy Valentine's day and a heartfelt thanks to those who sent one my way

See you guys at the next event...even though i'll probably end up missing that one too..LOL
    Hey, hope you had a great Valentines Day, also!

There will be others real soon, though! As long as you hang around and check in every now and then, you'll see 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post

I was only able to guess the people I was close to, really. xD You've all got your unique way of talking. Also, Eric, have you noticed you tend to choose legends? :p

Of course Fate needed absolutely no guesswork cause he's too good for anonymity.
    I'm not sure if people really had me figured out or if they're just saying that. ;P

But yeah, everyone tried to go for the subtle way when choosing Pokemon but the actual messages give them away. XD

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Hey, hope you had a great Valentines Day, also!

There will be others real soon, though! As long as you hang around and check in every now and then, you'll see 'em!

You did actually use your usually phrases in a message here and there. Like "cheers" I think in one to Xanthe? I'd have to be on my phone to check these.

I'm not sure if people really had me figured out or if they're just saying that. ;P

But yeah, everyone tried to go for the subtle way when choosing Pokemon but the actual messages give them away. XD
    @Chibi Altaria Aww, I was gonna go with Manaphy, but I thought Phione would throw you guys off a little. I had wanted to use Manaphy to use Heart Swap to share the love with you all, but then I figured that would be weird xD. Maybe next year ;)

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

I've decided to reveal myself to the world, so in case you hadn't guessed already, my secret identity was:

Spoiler:

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

I don't think I was particularly subtle with the Pokemon I chose. XD

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar

I was originally gonna go with Alolan Vulpix, but since it's one of my favourites I'd have thought that would be kinda obvious. xD Darn.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post

I was originally gonna go with Alolan Vulpix, but since it's one of my favourites I'd have thought that would be kinda obvious. xD Darn.
    I think a trick that would be even more comical is to pick one that is also someone else's favorite and kind of write the messages in a way they would, but still be yours!

And yep, there's a lot of justified love for Alolan Vulpix. We need more ice types like that!

7. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Anyone guess me? I forgot who I was, actually. XD

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Anyone guess me? I forgot who I was, actually. XD
    You're the derpy sea birb, man.