Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Yeah there's been a few choice thoughts on how this one particularly has gone over. I'm gonna make a feedback thread after it's over to get a better idea how to improve it next year as I don't want it to be just repeating the same events ideas over and over. Especially with the Scavenger hunt. Yeah I may have my own editing power this year unlike last year where it was only to put them up. I'll be sure to remove them too.

Either that or there needs to be some improvement to the idea to make it more fun
    Generally, I think it's been great. It's fun and most of the activities are things everyone can do. Setting aside the scavenger hunt thing, the only thing I didn't quite understand was why the drawing activity had a time limit when none of the others did. I think later submissions of that wouldn't have been a problem.

That's really it. Some other ideas for pairs are things like puzzles such as a secret message and the decoder is broken in half and split between the pair so they need to do their own half to complete the message. Or you could do a PSG-like pair game where the couple is working together to protect each other and win while sabotaging the other pairs (I'm sure you'd love to see pairs suddenly becoming Pikachus)! That would be nuts, but I could see it being a lot of fun.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Generally, I think it's been great. It's fun and most of the activities are things everyone can do. Setting aside the scavenger hunt thing, the only thing I didn't quite understand was why the drawing activity had a time limit when none of the others did. I think later submissions of that wouldn't have been a problem.

That's really it. Some other ideas for pairs are things like puzzles such as a secret message and the decoder is broken in half and split between the pair so they need to do their own half to complete the message. Or you could do a PSG-like pair game where the couple is working together to protect each other and win while sabotaging the other pairs (I'm sure you'd love to see pairs suddenly becoming Pikachus)! That would be nuts, but I could see it being a lot of fun.
    I did try to make it more set so everyone can join. I do kinda agree. Last year each event only had like a 2-day time limit. So I think I tried to make it too much like that. Where only certain events had time limits. It wouldn't have been an issue honestly. I'm very flexible in cases like that. I would've still accepted them. Especially in this case xD

Well there's still oooooone more event to get up. There's honestly tons of other options that could've been done. Next year I want to see the whole thing revamped to be better. Maybe something like you said. A PSG pairs version or something, but I wanna get the "last man (or Chu) standing version one a shot first. Hopefully soon though. Maybe a liiiiittle after the April event. I don't wanna rush it and make it bad though. :)

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

I was so gung ho about this and excited and then life/work got in the way. BLAH! It doesn't help that we have Mod Challenges at the same time. We're still the Sexy Kitties!
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

4. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    I was so gung ho about this and excited and then life/work got in the way. BLAH! It doesn't help that we have Mod Challenges at the same time. We're still the Sexy Kitties!
    Yeah, I probably should have waited a bit on those mod challenges. Figures the tougher ones landed down at the same time as these.

The Sexy Kitties thing is fun. It's our go-to gig when we're not Emolga and James. ;)

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah, I probably should have waited a bit on those mod challenges. Figures the tougher ones landed down at the same time as these.

The Sexy Kitties thing is fun. It's our go-to gig when we're not Emolga and James. ;)
    Yeah right when I was about to drop the first pairs challenge. I was gonna start with the matches banners and avatars, buuuut then Mod challenger struck right before. So I'm like....uuuuhhhhh....lemme change things around xD.

Oh well it's no biggie! I was able to fix things right up! :)

The time is upon us...

I've been finding all of the icons from last year. xDD
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Administrator

I KNOW I KNOW! I'm bad, I'm terrible, I deserve some kind of slap in the face or punishment, but the next and final event won't be up until around 5:30 or 6pm EST tomorrow. I didn't get a chance to post it up tonight like I wanted (wasn't feeling the best). I can promise it WILL be up asap after work tomorrow though :)

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I KNOW I KNOW! I'm bad, I'm terrible, I deserve some kind of slap in the face or punishment, but the next and final event won't be up until around 5:30 or 6pm EST tomorrow. I didn't get a chance to post it up tonight like I wanted (wasn't feeling the best). I can promise it WILL be up asap after work tomorrow though :)
    Relax, little Chu, it's fine.

Feel better. Feels like everyone's been getting sick lately... >.<

Administrator

@Caite-chan @Neo Emolga @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Rival Max @Green @Noblejanobii @Suicune's Fire @Fate @Shruikan @Bulbasaur @Kentucky Fried Torchic @Cleobel

DING DING! FINAL CAAAAAALL! The final pairs event challenge is now UP! The event ends on Wednesday the 21st at 11:59 PM. This way everyone gets a little extra time as I wasn't able to post this up earlier.

If you have any questions about this even or need a little extra hint. Be sure to ask as I can give more hints.

And, as an extra special gift. For my tardiness. I will be accepting late submissions for previous events. :) so feel free to submit your answers here or in a PM to me once again!

The time is upon us...

11. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

is it bad i already know everyone's description?

Cleobel: This user is one of the most polite you will see on the forum

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

13. This post has been liked by: