Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Oh, just realized. Anyone with Reincarnation should probably use it on Shruikan. Didn't notice it until just now =/
    Uhh, yeah, guys, he doesn't have Reincarnation himself...

Unfortunately, he needs to wait another cycle as everyone who has it took their action already.

Administrator

Well let's hope we have the luck of caffeine on our side next action! Make for a better more active night!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorkle the Delphox
    "Oh, it's my daughter, Dinkle!" Snorkle tells you, looking concerned, but only for a moment. "She found this really weird coin! And it's cute, but funny, but weird, and I don't get it! It has a cute but angry Lillipup on it! And ever since Dinkle found it, I think it's having some weird effect on her. I mean, she's just the cutest little honey bun, but it's having an even odder it's-just-making-her-cuter effect on her! I don't know if that's healthy!"

"You've got to convince her to part with it!" Snorkle pleads. "Because, well, even though school's out, she just wants to play with it and doesn't want me to home-school her! I can't allow that! She'll grow up not knowing how to add apples and play the trombone! Listen, Dinkle really loves silly, dank memes. Maybe that'll work!?"
    I got a clue from Snorkle! @Scytherwolf, I believe it's you who has the Memes perky? Could you interview Dinkle when you get the chance?

We should also probably start compiling info on 'Al'. I didn't realize we had some sort of lead, with this one. We got
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortunes
    'when he's up at bat Al sure doesn't like his Attack stat' and 'I'd love to tell you why but oh I can't because Al can't learn Fly.'
    from Vezy, who apparently got these fortunes at the Wacky Wok. Do we know who works at that establishment yet?

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    I got a clue from Snorkle! @Scytherwolf, I believe it's you who has the Memes perky? Could you interview Dinkle when you get the chance?
    Sure I can do that! (And if by some chance I forget and do something else just remind me and I'll change it. XD)

5. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

*prays to the weather gods for Speedy windy caffeine rush so we can revive Shruikan and get lots of stuff done*

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

*prays to the weather gods for Speedy windy caffeine rush so we can revive Shruikan and get lots of stuff done*
    I need Xanthe to change her last action before I can cover it as I had forgotten to update that La Te Da beach had already been searched. It's kind of my bad.

That's the only problem. I love hosting this game, but dang, it's tough to remember to update everything.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I need Xanthe to change her last action before I can cover it as I had forgotten to update that La Te Da beach had already been searched. It's kind of my bad.

That's the only problem. I love hosting this game, but dang, it's tough to remember to update everything.
    If worst comes to worst we can move on and she just takes two turns I suppose. (This is assuming she isn't able to log on today or something, but knowing her and how she adores this game...she will xD).

Plus there's someone else too.

The time is upon us...

If worst comes to worst we can move on and she just takes two turns I suppose. (This is assuming she isn't able to log on today or something, but knowing her and how she adores this game...she will xD).

I'M HERE IT'S OKAY. I WAS JUST SLEEPING. Sorry, I should have known it was searched haha. I'll change it now! :D

10. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

It's all good, she came!

And sorry to burst your bubble, but there's more chocolate rain tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I'M HERE IT'S OKAY. I WAS JUST SLEEPING. Sorry, I should have known it was searched haha. I'll change it now! :D
    Hey, it's always good to see you! But yeah, it's not your bad. No worries, it all worked out in the end. :3

Administrator

Oof, well let's hope the rest of us are as lucky as Shruikan was being reincarnated. Assuming more of us do befall a terrible fate. Which I'm sure we will.

The time is upon us...