Can't get the XPloder Cheat System to Work Properly

In April when I was on the marriland forums, I got an XPloder Cheat System device off the internet. I also recently got myself an Action Replay Wii and I was trying to check for firmware. It turns out that I am trying to add some codes to Pokémon Emerald so that I get the IVs on my Rayquaza that I want since I was about to catch him before I got in all this trouble. No one helped and the person that was supposed to help make sure stuff works was mom. Is there a phone number for customer service? Please help! I really want the IVs in Speed, Attack, and HP to be at 31. It has Rest! Then I was going to trade him to Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness! There were some pages missing in this instruction booklet. And I hope I can do this this time in one topic instead of five so I don't wind up with warnings, infraction points, or a ban some time later again. I just want help on this one. I'm sure we're allowed to discuss cheat devices here. If not, I don't know where I'm going to go. The XPloder Cheat Device forum was dead and didn't help!

o_O Pretty sure talking about cheat systems/ROMs and whatnot is against the rules here...

Regardless, I don't even know what that is, so I don't know how to help you. Google around.

~SF.

I have googled around. Raquaza just doesn't have all its stats in HP at level 70. I think it's 348. I'll be sure to check if I'm right somewhere. BTW, I just found my old stylus today. I've been looking for it since Spring of 2012. I had it on the trip. But now my Nintendo DS that my mother said she'll fix has gone missing too. Off-topic but I was going to put it in another thread I made anyway if only people would allow me to elaborate instead of accusing me of making excuses. I was innocent the whole time!

Sorry, it's really 248 HP. I'm 100 off for some reason, but I would like its possible highest HP to be at 414. Very hard to take down unless someone has an Ice move because it's not that very great in defense as it is in offense. Its Defense base stat and Special Defense base stat are even. Rayquaza is normally an attacker and is very fast.
    Last edited by MichaelXD; 09-19-2013 at 01:28 AM. Reason: I'm so shocked today!

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Hope this helps?

This thread is not only in the wrong place but the answers can be found online. You also are talking about more than one thing and somehow brought infractions into it.

Closed

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......