Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
I'll regular interview 47 Slinky the Luxray.
Fírnen embraces 4 points of Overwhelming Cuteness from the Super Pink Happy Squeee Kawaii Holiday madness and becomes an even MORE adorable Cinccino!

Interview Rapport: VERY POSITIVE!
Auto-positive Super Pink Happy Squeee Kawaii Holiday effects!

You go see Slinky the Luxray and he's just overjoyed! You even wake up him and he's totally fine with that, as if you just told him he won the lottery and he now has a superpower that allows him to create his own super planets that get free HBO.

You introduce yourself and Slinky is smiling as if you're a game show host on a TV program where he could even win more glittering prizes. You graciously ask if Slinky has seen anything unusual or has witnessed nefarious Squawker activity. Slinky nods, seems to meditate, and responds as if all the universe's answers have come to him and also came up with the dinner suggestion he was looking for.

"I sense... cuteness swells," Slinky remarks with his eyes closed, with his voice streaming from the cosmos. "It swells all around Booplesnoot, but I give fair warning that the DMV and Giggle Glee Park are especially hazardous. It seems having too much fun is dangerous!"

You nod, but then something else comes to Slinky.

"Yes, I sense it too," Slinky whispers. "Yesterday I dreamed I was a flower, but then I had to play Dark Souls 3 without any fingers and this was problematic. And it was something that Al said. He told me 'a charger is a must because he's not an electric type like the rest of us.' Yes, the dream involved everyone of us being electric types. Even you! An electric type chinchilla! As if we needed more electric rodents! Just kidding. In my dream, there were trillions of them and it was very good. Except for Al. Al was the only one that wasn't, which was funny, but it would have been better if I remember exactly what Pokémon Al was. Yes, that might have been helpful."

"We then played upside-down poker in a wigwam to the tune of The Torchic Dance," Slinky nods. "You were there and you had a royal flush, which was wonderful, but then I nailed you with a Draw Four and in your dark vengeance, you summoned Exodia and we had to quit because you won and our Chinese takeout was starting to get cold."

"But it was a wonderful dream," Slinky nods. "Some days I believe dreams are experiences we had in previous lives in alternative universes and our brains weren't fully wiped when we were reborn in this universe. I miss having magic in that previous universe. I tried to have another upside-down poker game but it just doesn't work as well in this universe. That and my friend Jujubo the Leafeon told me Draw Four doesn't belong in Poker and he didn't like the fact my Yu-gi-oh cards were in the deck either. See, those are the kinds of things I really don't like about this universe. You know how it is."

"Well, I must get back to enjoying the evening," Slinky smiles, returning to his meditation. "I'm hoping tonight I dream I'm a tongue and I get to enjoy having food splattered all over myself."

You decide now's a pretty good time to go.

Fírnen the Incredible Cinccino (S: Normal)
Classy: Guardian Snow Angel
Style: Ecstatic About Static! (Player Explosions do not add to the Entertainment Level of Kawaii Armageddon Event #2)
Goodies #1: <Empty>
Goodies #2: <Empty>
Belly: 0/8
Overwhelming Cuteness: 5/12
Groovy Abilities: Amigo Mode | Perky Stuff!: Hollywood Shenanigans