Quote Originally Posted by Cipher the Ninetales View Post
Hmm, I'm thinking (14b) Booplesnoot Police Station: Crizpy Creamz might be worth looking into.

I think this time, I'll be ready for anything.
You decide to finally prowl around tonight, but oh, guess what you run into!?

@Creamy Layer Cake Deliciousness - GROUND (+3 Belly)@
Cipher has racked on 6 points of Belly! Amplified because you're just a big addicted softie for that chocolate!

You abandon all pride and modesty. You then proceed to just absolutely PIG OUT on the massive pile of chocolate layer cake that used to be the Crizpy Creamz donut shop. Lordy, it's like you're trying to dare yourself to eat the whole thing!

Thankfully, you stop when you start to feel utterly sick of it. Kind of like listening to an awesome song too many times to the point where you hate music. You decide to get back to work and search the place out, but you find even the donuts were turned into layer cake. Seriously, Squawkers, that's overkill. Well, you continue to look around and you find an odd bracelet that you haven't seen anything like before. Why, it's got an adorable unicorn and...!

#Sparkly Pink Frosting - FAIRY (+1 Belly, +1 Overwhelming Cuteness)# Trap 15% Evasion Test: 23 out of 100: FAILED!

Cipher has slapped on .5 points of Belly! Reduced Belly damage because of your fiery anti-Fairy passions and neutralized cuteness damage because of the Vexing Amulet!

Well, it's annoying at the very least, but as least you were ready for most of its nonsense!

#%Adorable Unicorn Bracelet! (+2 MAX Overwhelming Cuteness)% Sparkly Pink Frosting - FAIRY (+1 Belly, +1 Overwhelming Cuteness)# has been added to the Team Pile!

You decide to head out as you still feel awful about pigging out on layer cake around here. You didn't even bring a napkin, which makes it even more embarrassing!

Cipher the Ninetales (M: Fire)
Classy: Humiliation Commando
Style: Desperado Cowboy/Cowgirl (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
Goodies #1: %Vexing Amulet (-2 Overwhelming Cuteness for each instance of affliction)%
Goodies #2: %Prismatic Guard (+4 Max Belly)%
Belly: 8/14 (10+4)
Overwhelming Cuteness: 4/10
Groovy Abilities: Stealth Mode | Perky Stuff!: Browser History Hacking