Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    *Cracks knuckles*
    You underestimate my power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    You make square knot out of titanium rods and then you set your biceps and triceps into OVERDRIVE by lifting commuter busses just because it's fun and you get a kick out of that.
    I'm pretty sure that it's either (A) square knot or square knot(S) that goes in there. This is page 19, Noblejanobii's workout post.

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ARandomTool View Post
    *Cracks knuckles*
    You underestimate my power.

I'm pretty sure that it's either (A) square knot or square knot(S) that goes in there. This is page 19, Noblejanobii's workout post.
    But that's so minor! Blah, it counts though. I've been doing pretty well considering!

Happy Pummel the Pachirisu Event #1: The Creator Neo Emolga Pachirisu makes too many goofs and blunders!:
    Here's your fun little chance to get back at Neo and have HIM know what it's like to be transformed into some other Pokémon! The Peep that gets to choose is decided at random, but you can all help at contributing toward the insanity!
    1/3

Administrator

Okay, I'll admit only regular Vulpix showed up in the randomizer, but I'll allowed to cheat at my own game and break all the technical barriers! DEAL WITH IT. You get frosty Vulpix instead of fiery Vulpix. More popsicles, less curry! More blizzards, less heat waves! More Anchorage, less Phoenix! Okay, I'll stop.
    *cough cough*

Well ummm...hopefully you haven't forgot. That didn't make much sense. I know you meant "I'm allowed to cheat" or "I'll allow myself to cheat" instead of what you said xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    *cough cough*

Well ummm...hopefully you haven't forgot. That didn't make much sense. I know you meant "I'm allowed to cheat" or "I'll allow myself to cheat" instead of what you said xD
    ...and that's what I get for being lazy again!

Happy Pummel the Pachirisu Event #1: The Creator Neo Emolga Pachirisu makes too many goofs and blunders!:
    Here's your fun little chance to get back at Neo and have HIM know what it's like to be transformed into some other Pokémon! The Peep that gets to choose is decided at random, but you can all help at contributing toward the insanity!
    2/3

Urf. So close to this insanity happening YET AGAIN! XP

Administrator

Just noticed....shouldn't the Kawaii Armageddon Event #2 be at 9% or at least over 6% now since Shruikan blew up?

http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...e23#post276940

Didn't event see it in the post for the explosion, but wanted to make sure. @Neo Emolga

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Just noticed....shouldn't the Kawaii Armageddon Event #2 be at 9% or at least over 6% now since Shruikan blew up?

http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...e23#post276940

Didn't event see it in the post for the explosion, but wanted to make sure. @Neo Emolga
    Fírnen the Incredible Aloan Vulpix (S: Ice)
    Classy: Guardian Snow Angel
    Style: Ecstatic About Static! (Player Explosions do not add to the Entertainment Level of Kawaii Armageddon Event #2)
    Goodies #1: <Empty>
    Goodies #2: <Empty>
    Belly: 0/8
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 0/12
    Groovy Abilities: Amigo Mode | Perky Stuff!: Hollywood Shenanigans

This should mean I get to transform you now!

Only kidding, but yeah, that's why. He hasn't turned that off, yet.

Administrator

Fírnen the Incredible Aloan Vulpix (S: Ice)
    Classy: Guardian Snow Angel
    Style: Ecstatic About Static! (Player Explosions do not add to the Entertainment Level of Kawaii Armageddon Event #2)
    Goodies #1: <Empty>
    Goodies #2: <Empty>
    Belly: 0/8
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 0/12
    Groovy Abilities: Amigo Mode | Perky Stuff!: Hollywood Shenanigans

This should mean I get to transform you now!

Only kidding, but yeah, that's why. He hasn't turned that off, yet.
    Ah that's right xD. I was scrolling through and it just hit me. Forgot about that little fact aha.

The time is upon us...

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    57 Mooker the Slowbro [D/N] M<FIREN'S CHAT!>
    Who is this Firen, and why did I not hear of him when I went to interview Mooker?

Oh, and while I'm at it, it still says I'm a Cinccino under peeps on the suspect list

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Who is this Firen, and why did I not hear of him when I went to interview Mooker?

Oh, and while I'm at it, it still says I'm a Cinccino under peeps on the suspect list
    Oh fu- !!! Yeah, that'll do it. Looks like my days of electric squirrelness are over. XD

Well, they were fun while they lasted, but hey, it'll be a fresh new beginning, right?

3/3

The RNG Spirits Favor...
    VeloJello!

@VeloJello, you're up! I'm actually quite curious to see what you're going to pick. XD

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Oh fu- !!! Yeah, that'll do it. Looks like my days of electric squirrelness are over. XD

Well, they were fun while they lasted, but hey, it'll be a fresh new beginning, right?

3/3

The RNG Spirits Favor...
    VeloJello!

@VeloJello, you're up! I'm actually quite curious to see what you're going to pick. XD
    Dang, look at the power I've been given! Neo, I know nothing of your tastes in Pokemon except that you seem to gravitate toward negatively-charged rodents, so I'm basing this mostly on my personal meme sensibilities.

I now pronounce you... Delibird! Delivering shenanigans all across PXR.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.