Are Friends Under the Same IP Allowed Here?

I just got settled in with newer internet a few weeks ago. I am usually seen around on IRC chat rooms and I am Michael's friend. He says everyone's been saying he's Michael so I go with it. My username is Rakatu because it was the name I normally had. I'll explain it in my introduction thread.

Michael wanted to be on a forum with his best friend from high school, so here I am! Also do you have a list of avatars to select from? Or are most people running around here with their custom avatars? I want to find some Pokemon avatars because my friend said we were going to play Pokemon together and I'd like to find one of those if you don't mind.
    Last edited by Rakatu; 09-24-2013 at 03:39 AM.

2. This post has been liked by:

I'm pretty sure you're ok as long as that comment I got. Screw with everyone else! I'm sure you never broke any rules beforehand in the first place.

Ok, thank you Mike! Let me get my pen and paper and write that down.

That depends are you "friends" or "cousins"? Even so if you've had the internet for a few weeks why don't you use your own?! Because you are very suspicious right now with the way you both act.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Excuse us, but how so? No one has acted inappropriate yet and no one ever will!

You didn't even bother to answer either of my questions. I mean first you were best friends and now your cousins. It would have been a lot more believable if you two said you were brothers. Why not just use your OWN internet.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

That's because I said Cycling Road is my brother. I claimed he was my cousin on another forum. We certainly are. There is no other internet around us.

Caite-chan, I don't think you realized what happened before this occurred and why we are confused about who is who, but I always use the term "friend."

The answer to your question is yes, if two people are in a building such as a college and posting its fine that they have the same IP.

That being said, enjoy your time here. Also lets avoid using these kinds of thread, for full discussions about different subject matter.

Closed.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......