Page 279 of 513 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 5121
    Administrator

Hey, progress is progress! That's a good thing!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I started on the map for Team Buckshot. Most of the terrain and texture layout is done, now it's mostly just a matter of coming up with towns and locations:

Have a fun name for a town or location for a dirty and polluted continent like this? Feel free to donate and suggest one now!

Administrator

I would say "Drybone," but Final Fantasy is on the mind lately.....soooooo maybe "Dry Lake." Poking at the fake it used to be a lake, but now it doesn't exist. XD

Looks awesome, Neo! Hopefully town names and such are fun the create. I'm sure it'll be a blast!

In other news, that gameshow app I've been playing for awhile (HQ Trivia) is finally doing Pokémon Trivia! It'll be this Sunday at 9PM EST. So if anyone wants to join, help out, and possibly win it all. Let's plan it out and win this thing! XD. Maybe I'll post it up in the Game Night thread too....just in case.

The time is upon us...

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    I would say "Drybone," but Final Fantasy is on the mind lately.....soooooo maybe "Dry Lake." Poking at the fake it used to be a lake, but now it doesn't exist. XD

Looks awesome, Neo! Hopefully town names and such are fun the create. I'm sure it'll be a blast!

In other news, that gameshow app I've been playing for awhile (HQ Trivia) is finally doing Pokémon Trivia! It'll be this Sunday at 9PM EST. So if anyone wants to join, help out, and possibly win it all. Let's plan it out and win this thing! XD. Maybe I'll post it up in the Game Night thread too....just in case.
    Fallout always had amusing names for certain towns and locations. Junktown, the Hole, and Broken Hills to name a few.

And thanks! Still doing some more stuff to it, but most of the design and layout is done.

As for the trivia thing, I'm just bad at those kinds of games. But good luck and all the best, dude!

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Fallout always had amusing names for certain towns and locations. Junktown, the Hole, and Broken Hills to name a few.

And thanks! Still doing some more stuff to it, but most of the design and layout is done.

As for the trivia thing, I'm just bad at those kinds of games. But good luck and all the best, dude!
    Yeah Borderlands was totally like that. I just think of barren wastelands and think, "what's the craziest name someone could come up with for it?" Answer: something totally random, disrepair of hope, and hopeful. Soooooo things like: The Oasis (not literal, unless you're going for something symbolic and funny to poke fun at no water. Kinda like that Avatar episode where Aang tried showing them the giant Ice statue in the desert, only after 100 years it mostly melted). Uhhh, Lonestar, Baker's Hill, Mountain King (funny take on King of the Hill...not the show, but the game), I'm honestly just spit balling right now. xD

Still either way it looks nice and can't wait to see more dude!

haha, same here honestly. I'm usually terrible at trivia. I'm sure if they ask anime related stuff....I'm out xD. I've only seen seasons 1-5. Missed all of gen 3 (aside from seeing Pikachu learn Iron Tail). Then I missed all of gen 4, saw most of gen 5, watched a little gen 6 and the Kalos League. Stayed mostly far enough away from gen 7 stuff. Sooooo my odds are limited to the game only.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'd probably be good at it but i'll be traveling so I'll have to pass.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

*thinks about URPG*
    Hold on, I remember saying we needed our own forum a long time ago. Got shot down then, but look at it now, doing exactly what I said it should be doing.
    Hm.

As for Team Buckshot, well, I don't know who they are, but there's an obligatory "Greenland"- The founders thought that it would be different, that it'd be a clean, clear place to live with a little work.

They were very very wrong, and now it's a bleak, gray metropolis.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

haaaaa one more final

EDIT: DONE!!! Yas it was so easy.
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 05-02-2019 at 11:51 AM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I'm so tired from being awake for 18 hours three times a week.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Administrator

Daaaaaang man, 18 hours 3 days a week? Is that all in a row or different days? If they're all spread out then that's even worse. Hopefully things calm down and give you time to rest soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    haaaaa one more final

EDIT: DONE!!! Yas it was so easy.
    Nice Noble! Hopefully it turns out as great as it feels it went for you! Best of luck in that it went well!

The time is upon us...