Page 283 of 513 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333383 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 5121
    Administrator

That's the big thing. Ensuring kids can live to the best of our ability and learn it themselves one day. So that our future and future generations can develop to the best of its and our abilities. I want them to be able to experience the best childhood a parent can offer. I mean, sure. Even if you do everything you ever wanted as a kid. There's nothing like family and experience and creating these memories together. Having something amazing to look back on.

On another subject. It's kinda....upsetting seeing someone you used to watch on YouTube go mentally insane and not be able to do anything to help them....it's actually gotten out of control this time. Oh by "this time" I mean it's his third time doing this now.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Eh, that's not good. I wonder how that got triggered all over again...

I read a statistic that said 20% of kids now have some kind of mental disability. That's a seriously high amount.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well we made it to Austria.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Eh, that's not good. I wonder how that got triggered all over again...

I read a statistic that said 20% of kids now have some kind of mental disability. That's a seriously high amount.
    That's... a very big percentage.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Well we made it to Austria.
    Cool, how are you liking it so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    That's... a very big percentage.
    Yeah, it's weird how all these cases of autism and such just sprang up out of nowhere.

It's definitely not vaccines, that's for sure... -_-

Toss back a cold one for the rest of us "high-functioning" ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder - they got lazy having to staple terms to us all. I'm an Aspergers child!) kids, who aren't in the statistic.

And don't forget about the acquired madness of "Paying actual attention to the world around you and suddenly agreeing with Thanos and Ultron."

Legit though our species is on the fast track to extinction in 20-30 years.
    Get me off this planet its too far gone

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ARandomTool View Post
    Toss back a cold one for the rest of us "high-functioning" ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder - they got lazy having to staple terms to us all. I'm an Aspergers child!) kids, who aren't in the statistic.

And don't forget about the acquired madness of "Paying actual attention to the world around you and suddenly agreeing with Thanos and Ultron."

Legit though our species is on the fast track to extinction in 20-30 years.
    Get me off this planet its too far gone
    World population is definitely growing alarmingly fast. Extinction is unlikely, but the world definitely can't continue to support this kind of growth rate.

Administrator

Not extension (unless someone decides to try to actually take the Thanos route and start to apocalypse through many different means). Overpopulation is the main issue right now.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

I think disease is the main concern. Measles is definitely making a comeback and there's plenty of others out there. Plus I don't even want to talk about cancer.

Crazy thing is even if something were to wipe out 99% of the human population, you'd still have 70+ million people left. More than enough to rebuild a society even after something extremely catastrophic.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I think disease is the main concern. Measles is definitely making a comeback and there's plenty of others out there. Plus I don't even want to talk about cancer.

Crazy thing is even if something were to wipe out 99% of the human population, you'd still have 70+ million people left. More than enough to rebuild a society even after something extremely catastrophic.
    Ah, well I meant moreso in to regarding those 2 ideas mentioned. Disease, tyrannical threats (takeovers), and hatred. Those are some main concerns floating around out there that need more attention.

Re-population would just take time. As long as humanity still exists. We can live on and re-populate. Unless well...one gender is wiped out entirely. A world of just women or just men....I don't even wanna imagine.

The time is upon us...