Page 299 of 513 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349399 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 5121
    Senior Moderator

Oof, yea i forgot about GS. To be honest i only played the 1st one. Im not much of a guy when it comes to side games. Except Snap and Stadium/Colossium

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I played Shadows of Almia first, then Guardian Signs, then the original. It was hard to find a copy of the original for a while but I got lucky finding a used copy at GameStop.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I've only played the original. I don't know what it is, but I'm definitely not good at that game. :P

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So I looked into it and apparently they had two animated shorts for PMD Gates to infinity as well?

Then there were two brief manga adaptations of PMD TDS. One was in the guidebook of PMD with chimchar and turtwig while he other was like a six chapter while ordeal with totodile instead of turtwig. THEN there was a riolu and froakie based manga for PSMD too
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

They did, but they're SO short, though. Not even full episodes really, just short, animated clips of moments in the game. A testament of what could have been, but won't...

It irks me that they've never had a fully complete animated PMD story. They always just do these introductory episodes with a "to be continued?" and then they don't continue them. It's like taking a bite of a delicious and juicy porterhouse steak and then next thing you know, they've taken the plate away.

My honest opinion, they should put Ash to rest and really consider a PMD anime instead. But have it be a PMD story that doesn't follow any of the games. Let it be something totally fresh and new so no one knows how it goes, what plot twists are in store, and how it ultimately ends.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I hope they announce a new one soon though. It's usually 3-4 years between each release so we're running out of time.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    So I looked into it and apparently they had two animated shorts for PMD Gates to infinity as well?

Then there were two brief manga adaptations of PMD TDS. One was in the guidebook of PMD with chimchar and turtwig while he other was like a six chapter while ordeal with totodile instead of turtwig. THEN there was a riolu and froakie based manga for PSMD too
    Yeah there was a 6 chapter manga for BRT (Genji's Adventure I believe it was), two for PMD Explorers (one for Time and Darkness and the other for Sky I believe), and the animated shorts for Rescue Team (Adventure Squad), 2 for Explorers (Explorers of Time and Darkness then one for Explorers of Sky that just extends on the previous). Those were actual episodes though. The other 2 were GTI and they were like 3 minute long commercials. Still specials, but I just wish they extended more on these. I didn't know about the others. I'll have to look into those.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

I get that feeling. It's been a while since PSMD and I'm getting a little anxious that it might have been the last one.

It's weird, I have always finished every single PMD game, and yet lately, I can't get into the main series games enough to finish them to the end (as in beating the Elite Four plus the Champion at the end).

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah I mean I was just looking back at how Pokemon ranger is pretty much dead since it's been nearly a decade since Guardian Signs came out so I'm getting a little worried about PMD.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

I mean I do think there's a chance. It has been 4 years now, but Chunsoft was busy working on Chocobo Mystery Dungeon recently. Since it's out, there's a chance they're hard at work on a new PMD game. I mean I'm sure they KNOW jut how majorly popular the PMD games and how big the community behind it it.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..