Page 334 of 513 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344384434 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 5121
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    First night living on my own.
    Nice! How's it been so far? I remember my first night living on my own was bizarre, like I was only on a vacation and would be heading home soon, or something.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HorusMyDude View Post
    Nice! How's it been so far? I remember my first night living on my own was bizarre, like I was only on a vacation and would be heading home soon, or something.
    It's nice! I thought I'd be a lot more lonely since my roommate is moving in tonight, haha. But it's refreshing to be away from my parents! :P

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    I need opinions on what to do.

I’m currently playing a Wedlocke challenge with the rules that Pokemon are not allowed to go over the level of the next Gym Leader’s highest leveled pokemon.
    However, If I have no paired pokemon, only the oldest pokemon is allowed to battle.

I have three unpaired pokemon, and have no opportunity to get them pairs until after the next Gym. As such, I am only allowed to use the one I’ve had the longest. However, that pokemon will level up over the level limit as soon as he KO’s the Gym Leader’s first pokemon.
    What do I do?
    I can’t switch out the first pokemon mid-battle once it’s overleveled, as none of the rest of my team are able to the hit. I can’t train the others, as they are unpaired.

The only solution I can think of is to intentionally overlevel my lead pokemon so that he’s not usable anymore and then level up the backup one in his place…

Any suggestions?

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

You could do that if you really wanted but I think letting it go over the level limit for this gym battle is fine.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I agree with Noblejanobii, just keep your lead Pokemon overleveled for the fight and use backups after the gym leader, so you can catch new Pokemon for your unpaired 'Mons after.

Administrator

The overleveled rule can make it pretty complicated. So I would say not to worry about it too much.

Man my mind has been on another crazy binge spree of things running through my mind the last few days. Especially now after completing Shadowbringers in Final Fantasy 14. Reminded me a lot of PMD Explorers, but in a much different way.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Been trying out the new DLC in Borderlands 2, but eh, my character seems kind of underleveled for it. Or the guns I have aren't really up to snuff.

It's a shame I can't import my Borderlands 1 character into it, because there I feel so OP it's almost boring. XD

Administrator

It always seems to get me....when they make you relate down to the characters level. Like how they did with this character in Shadowbringers. You know he's the villain. You can understand his means and in his view it's the right thing to do. Because it'll save the lives of millions, but at the same time. If you don't prevent it. The same would happen to your own world. What means would justify the ends in the case of millions vs millions? To save and restore one world, but the end many. To save many, but keep one destroyed.
    @Neo Emolga wait, there's "new" DLC for BL2? Or just some dlc you never picked up before?

The time is upon us...

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    It always seems to get me....when they make you relate down to the characters level. Like how they did with this character in Shadowbringers. You know he's the villain. You can understand his means and in his view it's the right thing to do. Because it'll save the lives of millions, but at the same time. If you don't prevent it. The same would happen to your own world. What means would justify the ends in the case of millions vs millions? To save and restore one world, but the end many. To save many, but keep one destroyed.
    @Neo Emolga wait, there's "new" DLC for BL2? Or just some dlc you never picked up before?
    It's the Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary DLC. Came out June 9th, 2019.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    It's the Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary DLC. Came out June 9th, 2019.
    Didn't know they made another :0

I'm gonna have to play through the one on PC now to play it xD

The time is upon us...